No registration required

Note 3 Not Updating to 4.4 AT&T

OP TestLand

26th April 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello,

I am writing since i want to avoid reseting my phone for this since samsung kies fails at restoring my phone (it restore what the programs wants).

I have 2 gb of free space and i logged into my home wifi. I selected software update and it says there are not updates available. Called AT&T they told me to call Samsung. They suggested to try using kies and kies wont update. Samsung Kies says i have the latest firmware. I verified the about device info, i am still on Android 4.3. Many friends on ATT already got the update. Any help?
26th April 2014, 07:04 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Question
No one knows? Any idea?
26th April 2014, 07:08 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 257

299 posts
Im not supposed to tell you not to upgrade to the official ota. But ive heard of so many bugs on it that most of us here didnt take it, or those that took it wants to go back but cant. If you really want to look at the general thread for att note 3 youll find it there but also spend some time reading peoples post about official ota.
26th April 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #4  
Flag Port Klang , Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 176

542 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TestLand

Hello,

I am writing since i want to avoid reseting my phone for this since samsung kies fails at restoring my phone (it restore what the programs wants).

I have 2 gb of free space and i logged into my home wifi. I selected software update and it says there are not updates available. Called AT&T they told me to call Samsung. They suggested to try using kies and kies wont update. Samsung Kies says i have the latest firmware. I verified the about device info, i am still on Android 4.3. Many friends on ATT already got the update. Any help?

I you go here http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...e=ATT#firmware
there is no KK update for you device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread