Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 42,540 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Recover my LG L5 E460

Tip us?

undon3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Recover my LG L5 E460

Hi community,

my english is really bad, scuse me for that, but i really need help with my LG...

1) I can't boot my phone, it remains on LG Logo
2) Hard Reset doesn't work, i've tried and it never shows me the LG Logo until i realease the buttons
3) Can't do KDZ flash... i can't dowload the lastest firmware because the page not exist...
4) I've dowloaded the firmware V10Q_00.kdz but when i do the KDZ flash procedure without a positive result, it stopped when goes to 4% and when i do the reboot it loads 1 % more but after that it stooped again cause it doesn't detect the phone again...

OBS: I rooted the phone before it dies...

Thanks you!!! I hope i will find a solution...

slipsystem
Old
Thanks Meter 238

DONATE TO ME
You said the kdz stops art 4%. What are you using to flash the kdz? When it reaches 4% does your phone go into download mode.

MY WORK

ALSO CHECK

IF I HELPED YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
OR BUY ME A COFFEE

undon3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipsystem View Post
You said the kdz stops art 4%. What are you using to flash the kdz? When it reaches 4% does your phone go into download mode.
Yeah, but it doesn't continue, agter goes into dowload mode it saids "Error comunication with the phone.."

hussain59
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by undon3 View Post
Yeah, but it doesn't continue, agter goes into dowload mode it saids "Error comunication with the phone.."
Try Rebooting ur phone remove your bateery and place it again when it says restart u plug in usb cable by pressing restart at once