Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,865 Members 44,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

It was the Summer of 69....

Tip us?

R0gersism
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default It was the Summer of 69....

Just recently updated my VS980 to 4.4.2 via OTA. All my apps now show they were created or last updated in 1969. What is going on? Even after a restore it still says 1969.

AzaG2
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Congratulations sir I believe you have stumbled across time travel, on a serious note there has been an aosp bug similar I'm assuming you are not rooted and do not have a recovery installed though?

Sent from my g2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

R0gersism
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzaG2 View Post
Congratulations sir I believe you have stumbled across time travel, on a serious note there has been an aosp bug similar I'm assuming you are not rooted and do not have a recovery installed though?

Sent from my g2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I'm rooted but that is all. I didn't mess with custom recovery this time around.

AzaG2
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0gersism View Post
I'm rooted but that is all. I didn't mess with custom recovery this time around.
That will be your issue then, Taking OTA with any modifactions to system files will bork your phone even ROOT. I would recommend flashing a Stock KDZ to fix the issue you'll have to do some reading up on the LG Flash tool should be in the Q&A Section and should have the answers your looking for