FORUMS

It was the Summer of 69....

48 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By R0gersism, Member on 26th April 2014, 05:13 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Just recently updated my VS980 to 4.4.2 via OTA. All my apps now show they were created or last updated in 1969. What is going on? Even after a restore it still says 1969.

26th April 2014, 07:07 AM |#2  
Flag Nanango
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Congratulations sir I believe you have stumbled across time travel, on a serious note there has been an aosp bug similar I'm assuming you are not rooted and do not have a recovery installed though?

Sent from my g2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th April 2014, 07:30 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzaG2

Congratulations sir I believe you have stumbled across time travel, on a serious note there has been an aosp bug similar I'm assuming you are not rooted and do not have a recovery installed though?

Sent from my g2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I'm rooted but that is all. I didn't mess with custom recovery this time around.
26th April 2014, 07:33 AM |#4  
Flag Nanango
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0gersism

I'm rooted but that is all. I didn't mess with custom recovery this time around.

That will be your issue then, Taking OTA with any modifactions to system files will bork your phone even ROOT. I would recommend flashing a Stock KDZ to fix the issue you'll have to do some reading up on the LG Flash tool should be in the Q&A Section and should have the answers your looking for
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread