Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,734 Members 40,250 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Why wont my apps resume from where I left off in Smart Launcher 2?

Tip us?

D3VICE
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Default Why wont my apps resume from where I left off in Smart Launcher 2?

I really like Smart Launcher and I'm just done customising it but everytime I open an app it just starts from the start.

I'm reading some stuff in Reddit Sync, I press the home button to quickly check another app and when I go back to Reddit Sync (or any other app) it doesn't resume from where I left. Of course I can open up my recents and go from there but I'm wondering if this behavior is normal?

I'm on a LG G2 4.4.2 by the way.

hartlezzevolved
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Try this .. Check settings-about phone-dev options then uncheck the Dont keep Activities if checked.. If this is not the solution, maybe the ram is insufficient

Sent from my Fusion Air using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Cherry Mobile Life
Modded Stock ROM (XPOSED mod) KitKat Look and Feel
Deodexed Apps/Framework
Android 4.2.2
CWM 5.5.0.3

If you think I helped you, you may give me a thanks It would be great!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earn your money. You might want to buy your own powerbank.

armanlogo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3VICE View Post
I really like Smart Launcher and I'm just done customising it but everytime I open an app it just starts from the start.

I'm reading some stuff in Reddit Sync, I press the home button to quickly check another app and when I go back to Reddit Sync (or any other app) it doesn't resume from where I left. Of course I can open up my recents and go from there but I'm wondering if this behavior is normal?

I'm on a LG G2 4.4.2 by the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartlezzevolved View Post
Try this .. Check settings-about phone-dev options then uncheck the Dont keep Activities if checked.. If this is not the solution, maybe the ram is insufficient

Sent from my Fusion Air using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
just wanna add that some apks normally do that error on resuming since the apk itself needs more ram for resuming..