Ask a question

No registration required

s5 Speaker phone Quality issue

OP nuzbabu

25th April 2014, 06:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

49 posts
I am finding the speakerphone is not loud and not clear like in S3. Also, when the speakerphone is ON, other side caller can not hear me and shows relief once i switch off speakerphone.

Anyone has the same issue and found any settings to improve this?

I think i have to return the phone anyway as AT&T appears to have added $30 extra per month to my plan due to this phone.
25th April 2014, 06:29 AM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuzbabu

I am finding the speakerphone is not loud and not clear like in S3. Also, when the speakerphone is ON, other side caller can not hear me and shows relief once i switch off speakerphone.

I think i have to return the phone anyway as AT&T appears to have added $30 extra per month to my plan due to this phone.

Mine is loud but it is crappy I have replicated with all of the galaxy s5 devices I've sold and used at work and they all mostly suffer from just a cheap ass speaker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium HD app
26th April 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #3  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 33

813 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuzbabu

thats data being added to your account bro. go back to flip phones so you dont get charged for data.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread