FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

how do i get rid of the tampered and secruity warning flags

97 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By dogcmp6, Member on 26th April 2014, 03:58 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I had to turn s back on on my phone, but now i have three flags Tampered, Relocked, and Secruity warning, is there any way to get rid of the tampred and secruity warning and change the relocked back to locked?

26th April 2014, 05:00 AM |#2  
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 388

Donate to Me
More
Are you S-OFF if you aren't check if firewater it's compatible with your device and you can S OFF I don't suggest you do this if you don't have some experience with things like this..
26th April 2014, 07:04 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Can I unlock bootloader and root and stuff using the AIO toolkit, then S-off from there?
26th April 2014, 07:12 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1,847

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrule1896

Can I unlock bootloader and root and stuff using the AIO toolkit, then S-off from there?

Yes you can but no guarantee that you can get s-off
26th April 2014, 08:54 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
So is it correct to say that if I S-off before doing any modding with the phone, s-off is guranteed? And will HTC check for S-off during warranty check?
26th April 2014, 09:05 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1,847

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrule1896

So is it correct to say that if I S-off before doing any modding with the phone, s-off is guranteed? And will HTC check for S-off during warranty check?

No its not guaranteed s-off depends on your phone international unlocked does not s- off and some others
26th April 2014, 09:46 AM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxrdlf95

Are you S-OFF if you aren't check if firewater it's compatible with your device and you can S OFF I don't suggest you do this if you don't have some experience with things like this..

I am S-off, had to go s-on because I need to send phone into htc
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread