Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link

The post Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link appeared first on … more

Here’s What the HTC One M9 Camera Can Do

more

Get S6 Edge’s Notifications with Edge Color Notification

The post Get S6 Edge’s Notifications with Edge Color Notification … more

Intel at MWC 2015: New Chip Branding and Details

more
Post Reply

how do i get rid of the tampered and secruity warning flags

OP dogcmp6

26th April 2014, 04:58 AM   |  #1  
dogcmp6's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
92 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
I had to turn s back on on my phone, but now i have three flags Tampered, Relocked, and Secruity warning, is there any way to get rid of the tampred and secruity warning and change the relocked back to locked?
26th April 2014, 06:00 AM   |  #2  
maxrdlf95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 387
 
906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Are you S-OFF if you aren't check if firewater it's compatible with your device and you can S OFF I don't suggest you do this if you don't have some experience with things like this..
26th April 2014, 08:04 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Can I unlock bootloader and root and stuff using the AIO toolkit, then S-off from there?
26th April 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #4  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,749
 
5,660 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrule1896

Can I unlock bootloader and root and stuff using the AIO toolkit, then S-off from there?

Yes you can but no guarantee that you can get s-off
26th April 2014, 09:54 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
So is it correct to say that if I S-off before doing any modding with the phone, s-off is guranteed? And will HTC check for S-off during warranty check?
26th April 2014, 10:05 AM   |  #6  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,749
 
5,660 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrule1896

So is it correct to say that if I S-off before doing any modding with the phone, s-off is guranteed? And will HTC check for S-off during warranty check?

No its not guaranteed s-off depends on your phone international unlocked does not s- off and some others
26th April 2014, 10:46 AM   |  #7  
dogcmp6's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
92 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxrdlf95

Are you S-OFF if you aren't check if firewater it's compatible with your device and you can S OFF I don't suggest you do this if you don't have some experience with things like this..

I am S-off, had to go s-on because I need to send phone into htc

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes