Other OS Roms for NExus 7 2013 (flo)

26th April 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hello,

I just got my Nexus 7 2013 tow months ago and it currently have the stock android and 2 Ubuntu Touch installed though MultiRom. Now I'm really interested trying out other OS other than Android. I've tried FireFox OS but it's buggy. I tried to look for Tizen and Jolla no luck. I found linux ROMS like Plasma Active, Ubuntu Desktop 13.04 and Bodha?? but all I see is for Grouper only (Nexus 7 2012). Does anyone here knows sources of any other ROMS that can be installed in Nexus 7 2013 and also supports multirom? Thanks so much
27th April 2014, 03:03 PM   |  #2  

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by javacookies

Hello,

I just got my Nexus 7 2013 tow months ago and it currently have the stock android and 2 Ubuntu Touch installed though MultiRom. Now I'm really interested trying out other OS other than Android. I've tried FireFox OS but it's buggy. I tried to look for Tizen and Jolla no luck. I found linux ROMS like Plasma Active, Ubuntu Desktop 13.04 and Bodha?? but all I see is for Grouper only (Nexus 7 2012). Does anyone here knows sources of any other ROMS that can be installed in Nexus 7 2013 and also supports multirom? Thanks so much

I managed to get Ubuntu Desktop running within Android using the 'Complete Linux Installer' play app. But I can't work out how to use that installer image as a Multirom .mrom. Does anyone know how?
1st May 2014, 08:52 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxobboxon

I managed to get Ubuntu Desktop running within Android using the 'Complete Linux Installer' play app. But I can't work out how to use that installer image as a Multirom .mrom. Does anyone know how?

Really? do you mean you have dual boot of android and Ubuntu Desktop? but you did not used multirom?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread