Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,395 Members 48,099 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

kernel question

Tip us?

Strangeland16
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default kernel question

Would the kernel that comes with the unbranded kernels be the same as those that came with branded phones wg Vflasht only ask this as my phone was branded to Vodafone I have since found and flashed a unbranded software using flashtool but although I've seen a small improvement in battery stats still not anywhere near what people have on here. Could the kernel be the reason?

Fenix
Old
Thanks Meter 21
I have Vodafone Germany branded Z2 and I have some issues with battery life and heating. I wanted to flash unbranded FW but couldn't find one. Where have you downloaded it?

jjpro45
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
I have Vodafone Germany branded Z2 and I have some issues with battery life and heating. I wanted to flash unbranded FW but couldn't find one. Where have you downloaded it?
+1
My Smartphone: Sony Xperia Z2
My Tablet: Sony Xperia Tablet Z2
Smartphone History:
iPhone 3G -> iPhone 4 -> Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE -> Sony Xperia Z -> iPhone 5 -> Samsung Galaxy S4 -> Sony Xperia Z (Again) -> Sony Xperia Z1 (WOW!) -> Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (The Mini-WOW!)
Tablet History:
iPad Air -> Sony Xperia Tablet Z2

KevinB88
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
http://www.android-hilfe.de/original...81-4640-a.html
Here you can get unbranded Rom

Gesendet von meinem D6503 mit Tapatalk