Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,311 Members 48,873 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help my google apps wont allow me to sign in

Tip us?

Mairou44
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default help my google apps wont allow me to sign in

sudenly yesterday my google apps (youtube, play store) stopped working just like that. I was watching youtube and exited the program and went back later and youtube looked like i wasnt logged in i tried play store and it said no connection and opened settings and help side bar i deceided having had this problem before to factory reset. didnt help now i cant get through the grey google log in screen says no connection my time zone is set to automatic too and yes i have internet im writing this on my phone and for example i can log in at browser gmail... should i flash another rom for test or something else (im on hyd52rom v3 emui 2.0)

Mairou44
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mairou44 View Post
sudenly yesterday my google apps (youtube, play store) stopped working just like that. I was watching youtube and exited the program and went back later and youtube looked like i wasnt logged in i tried play store and it said no connection and opened settings and help side bar i deceided having had this problem before to factory reset. didnt help now i cant get through the grey google log in screen says no connection my time zone is set to automatic too and yes i have internet im writing this on my phone and for example i can log in at browser gmail... should i flash another rom for test or something else (im on hyd52rom v3 emui 2.0)
i just flashed lightgningkat and everything is fine now