By Random Username, Senior Member on 20th March 2014, 07:31 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th April 2014, 10:28 AM |#11  
Flag Here =)
Thanks Meter: 2,510

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresbv2000

Until now Doomlord,Androguide Fr and Faux made custom kernels for Xperia Z1 with this feature implemented.Doomlord has no plans to support Xperia Z1 Compact,as he don`t own this device, Faux and Androguide Fr said nothing about supporting this phone.So...we have to wait until someone ports the kernels from Z1 or creates one for this one.I`m also a big fan of DT2W function.I can`t wait for this.

Munjeni is also building kernels but his response when asked about implementing it was...

Quote:
Originally Posted by munjeni

Sorry mate but our thread is related to the multiboot and not to the kernel things, you can open a new thread for your problem, sorry!

...so perhaps if a few more People made them aware this is a desired feature then they may change their mind.

26th April 2014, 10:51 AM |#12  
Flag Brasov
Thanks Meter: 257

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperienceD

Munjeni is also building kernels but his response when asked about implementing it was...

...so perhaps if a few more People made them aware this is a desired feature then they may change their mind.

Many android phone users don't even know about the existence of this feature.Last week I have asked some developers if they can try to make a kernel with this feature for Xperia Z1 Compact but the answer was, in less words "NO". Too bad because it`s a very good phone and the similarity with Xperia Z1 is very very big.So the porting,for someone who knowshow to do it,shouldn`t be so difficult.
26th April 2014, 01:27 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Unfortunately developing for our phone does not exist comparing to other phones. I very unhappy about it but at least I hope Sony gives us double tap to wake feature.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kitkat, tap2wake, xperia z1 compact

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)