[MOD] [AOSP] Status Bar For AOSP - Toggles JB Layout Volume Sliders & Colour Changer

OP marcussmith2626

26th April 2014, 01:10 PM   |  #31  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,442

4,540 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectdood

Can I just sideload the apk?? I dont have a custom recovery since that my bootloader can't be unlocked

this mod is for the galaxy y gt-5360 - you dont unlock the bootloader and you would be on a cm kernel that has a built in cwm so I have no idea what you are on about

I assume you have a htc phone and have just stumbled accross this thread without reading what forum it is posted in or the 1st post

by all means try pushing to system and setting perm to rw-r-r but you may get force closes if not using GT-S5360
Last edited by marcussmith2626; 26th April 2014 at 01:14 PM.
26th April 2014, 02:02 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 14

52 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

this mod is for the galaxy y gt-5360 - you dont unlock the bootloader and you would be on a cm kernel that has a built in cwm so I have no idea what you are on about

I assume you have a htc phone and have just stumbled accross this thread without reading what forum it is posted in or the 1st post

by all means try pushing to system and setting perm to rw-r-r but you may get force closes if not using GT-S5360

I have a Huawei phone and I cant unlock it's bootloader (I know, it sucks) but I have been trying on making it look like stock and the my status bar is also skinned with huawei's ui. Do you think this will work on a 5-inch screen android phone??
26th April 2014, 02:09 PM   |  #33  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,442

4,540 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectdood

I have a Huawei phone and I cant unlock it's bootloader (I know, it sucks) but I have been trying on making it look like stock and the my status bar is also skinned with huawei's ui. Do you think this will work on a 5-inch screen android phone??

not unless its running gingerbread AOSP (not stock) and even then highly unlikely
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, aosp toggles, quick panel, status bar, toggles
Previous Thread Next Thread