Camera flash problem

25th April 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi,

I'm using a Galaxy Express I8730 running the firmware originally provided (Android 4.1.2 by SFR). I notice that when I try to take pictures in a dark room, the flash does not properly light up the surrounding when i focus on an object or area of the room.

However, the brightness of the flash increases once I press the camera icon. Shouldn't focusing on an object produce a flash level which is of the same intensity as the one used when capturing the image?

I'd appreciate some help on this issue.

Thank you
25th April 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #2  
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 70

54 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up oh sad
better flash stock ROM if it doesn't work give it to the service centre
The Following User Says Thank You to karthick mostwanted For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 12:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthick mostwanted

better flash stock ROM if it doesn't work give it to the service centre

Hi, the ROM on my phone is currently the one it was shipped with. Unfortunately, I'm living outside of France which means I don't have warranty for the phone.
26th April 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #4  
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 70

54 posts
Donate to Me
More
Angry
wat do you mean??

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

oh sorry then try to flash stock ROM
26th April 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #5  
Flag Port Elizabeth
Thanks Meter: 1,835

2,416 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyspaceship

Hi,

I'm using a Galaxy Express I8730 running the firmware originally provided (Android 4.1.2 by SFR). I notice that when I try to take pictures in a dark room, the flash does not properly light up the surrounding when i focus on an object or area of the room.

However, the brightness of the flash increases once I press the camera icon. Shouldn't focusing on an object produce a flash level which is of the same intensity as the one used when capturing the image?

I'd appreciate some help on this issue.

Thank you

get a laser pointer or a torch AFAIK red light works better point it at subject or object you trying to focus on tap to focus then lock the focus and shoot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank