Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,848 Members 37,333 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Camera flash problem

Tip us?

monkeyspaceship
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Camera flash problem

Hi,

I'm using a Galaxy Express I8730 running the firmware originally provided (Android 4.1.2 by SFR). I notice that when I try to take pictures in a dark room, the flash does not properly light up the surrounding when i focus on an object or area of the room.

However, the brightness of the flash increases once I press the camera icon. Shouldn't focusing on an object produce a flash level which is of the same intensity as the one used when capturing the image?

I'd appreciate some help on this issue.

Thank you

karthick mostwanted
Old
Thanks Meter 57

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up oh sad

better flash stock ROM if it doesn't work give it to the service centre
The Following User Says Thank You to karthick mostwanted For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

monkeyspaceship
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthick mostwanted View Post
better flash stock ROM if it doesn't work give it to the service centre
Hi, the ROM on my phone is currently the one it was shipped with. Unfortunately, I'm living outside of France which means I don't have warranty for the phone.

karthick mostwanted
Old
Thanks Meter 57

DONATE TO ME
wat do you mean??

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

oh sorry then try to flash stock ROM

defcomg
Old
Thanks Meter 1821

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyspaceship View Post
Hi,

I'm using a Galaxy Express I8730 running the firmware originally provided (Android 4.1.2 by SFR). I notice that when I try to take pictures in a dark room, the flash does not properly light up the surrounding when i focus on an object or area of the room.

However, the brightness of the flash increases once I press the camera icon. Shouldn't focusing on an object produce a flash level which is of the same intensity as the one used when capturing the image?

I'd appreciate some help on this issue.

Thank you
get a laser pointer or a torch AFAIK red light works better point it at subject or object you trying to focus on tap to focus then lock the focus and shoot