That is so true. If you had the stock 1.6 HTC ROM on your Magic too, you maybe remember how awful it was to use after a few weeks/months... Ginger Yoshi and other optimized ROMs make this a brand new device.
I've tested ICS & JB & Honeycomb on the phone, but even with the best available optimizations and fixes and hacks they still don't work as well as this ROM or DietGB.
Thanks yohshua again!
- Model number: Sapphire/Dream
- Android version: 2.3.5
- Baseband: 62.50SJ.20.17U_188.8.131.52
- Kernel version: 184.108.40.206-s3-ads-ics-v1.5.3 tim@corona) )
- CPU info: ARMv6-compatible processor rev 2 (v6l)
- Mem info (avail/total): 26MB / 109MB
- Mod version: Ginger yoshi 1.5
- Build number: GRI40
For Internal Storage, it reports Total space of 296MB, and an Available space of 221MB. I also have 6.7GB of my 8GB accessible, and only 43MB of that used. Under Running, 68MB of RAM is being used, and 14MB is available.