FORUMS

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 3G + Wi-Fi doesn't connect to computer...

Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Havanis, Junior Member on 26th April 2014, 12:51 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello, everybody. I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 3G + Wi-Fi GT-P5100.When I connect my tablet it only charges and don't show other signs. I tried everything what I can find but nothing helped. I'm using original usb cable. Can someone help me? I really need help.
 
 
26th April 2014, 01:22 PM |#2  
Kiyani's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
did you try connecting it with other ports on your computer? Or any other computer?
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiyani For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 02:02 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyani

did you try connecting it with other ports on your computer? Or any other computer?

Yes, i tried all the ports, other computer, but nothing just charges when connected...
26th April 2014, 03:34 PM |#4  
pk1182's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag M'sia
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanis

Hello, everybody. I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 3G + Wi-Fi GT-P5100.When I connect my tablet it only charges and don't show other signs. I tried everything what I can find but nothing helped. I'm using original usb cable. Can someone help me? I really need help.

Broken USB cable....
26th April 2014, 03:45 PM |#5  
Kiyani's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanis

Yes, i tried all the ports, other computer, but nothing just charges when connected...

ok then I would suggest try another cable.. Maybe the cable's broken like said by pk1182
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes