Viper 4 - Any way to get brightness slider w/o Toolbox?

26th April 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 241

1,208 posts
I'm running Viper's Sense 5.5 ROM, after reinstalling I've been advised not to mix Sense 5 Toolbox with Venom Tweaks, which is fine for the most part. But I really miss the notification-area brightness slider from S5T. I know I can slide my finger across the clock area with a similar Venom tweak, but I prefer the slider as it's faster, more fluid, more reliable, and I can just tap on it where I want the brightness to end up. Anybody know of a way to get this option without S5T?
26th April 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #2  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 19

73 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverZero

I'm running Viper's Sense 5.5 ROM, after reinstalling I've been advised not to mix Sense 5 Toolbox with Venom Tweaks, which is fine for the most part. But I really miss the notification-area brightness slider from S5T. I know I can slide my finger across the clock area with a similar Venom tweak, but I prefer the slider as it's faster, more fluid, more reliable, and I can just tap on it where I want the brightness to end up. Anybody know of a way to get this option without S5T?

I too prefer the slider from s5t that's why I'm using it anyway. No side affects that I can see since that is the only thing I'm using it for. Not sure how to get it without using s5t!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread