Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 47,100 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Viper 4 - Any way to get brightness slider w/o Toolbox?

Tip us?

SilverZero
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 241
Default Viper 4 - Any way to get brightness slider w/o Toolbox?

I'm running Viper's Sense 5.5 ROM, after reinstalling I've been advised not to mix Sense 5 Toolbox with Venom Tweaks, which is fine for the most part. But I really miss the notification-area brightness slider from S5T. I know I can slide my finger across the clock area with a similar Venom tweak, but I prefer the slider as it's faster, more fluid, more reliable, and I can just tap on it where I want the brightness to end up. Anybody know of a way to get this option without S5T?

djjozo
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverZero View Post
I'm running Viper's Sense 5.5 ROM, after reinstalling I've been advised not to mix Sense 5 Toolbox with Venom Tweaks, which is fine for the most part. But I really miss the notification-area brightness slider from S5T. I know I can slide my finger across the clock area with a similar Venom tweak, but I prefer the slider as it's faster, more fluid, more reliable, and I can just tap on it where I want the brightness to end up. Anybody know of a way to get this option without S5T?
I too prefer the slider from s5t that's why I'm using it anyway. No side affects that I can see since that is the only thing I'm using it for. Not sure how to get it without using s5t!!
Phone: Evo 4G Lte S-Off
Rom: InsertCoin Sense 6
Android ver: 4.4.2
Kernel: Liberty
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0b

Tablet: Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Rom: Bindroid
Android ver: 4.4.2
Kernel: Blackhawk
Recovery: Philz Touch