XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Fake gps locations/ mock locations

Tip us?

supertech1158
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Fake gps locations/ mock locations

Ever since i upgraded my note II to 4.3 none of my fake gps apps work anymore. I used it a lot in a game i play and am very frustrated that i cant anymore. Does anyone here know how get it working again? My phone is rooted, but the bootloader is still locked. Ive almost bricked it once already trying to flash roms, so im hesitant to try again until i can get a new phone and use this as backup.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

george brown
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertech1158 View Post
Ever since i upgraded my note II to 4.3 none of my fake gps apps work anymore. I used it a lot in a game i play and am very frustrated that i cant anymore. Does anyone here know how get it working again? My phone is rooted, but the bootloader is still locked. Ive almost bricked it once already trying to flash roms, so im hesitant to try again until i can get a new phone and use this as backup.

You can unlock bootloader and even change your ROM. Search your device type here on xda and read first the comments from the people who already have changed their ROMS. If they don't have significant problems why should you worry.

Sent from my LG p705 using XDA Dev Soft.

supertech1158
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Im not so much worried about the process, im more worried about screwing it up lol. I am a noob to rooting and flashing roms. But thanks for replying.