Guide to Dual Boot Snapdragon Note 4

Dual Boot is one of the most desirable features for a flashaholic, and with this guide by XDA … more

Has ART Made a Noticeable Jump in App Performance?

We’ve received mixed reports about switching to ART but it seems that the … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Drop Test

The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are already proving to be amongst the head turners of 2015. … more

Consolidated GApps Central

Following the retirement of Paranoid Android GApps Provider TKruzze and subsequent deletion of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Xmd bug 4.3

26th April 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #1  
prakharjin20's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Hey! I have upgraded my xmd to 4.3 but my mobole network arrows are overlapped by network arrows so any way to fix this stuff??

Android: 4.3
Rooted
Unlocked bootloader
Cwm installed

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app
26th April 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #2  
paper13579's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag dublin
Thanks Meter: 260
 
694 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prakharjin20

Hey! I have upgraded my xmd to 4.3 but my mobole network arrows are overlapped by network arrows so any way to fix this stuff??

Android: 4.3
Rooted
Unlocked bootloader
Cwm installed

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app


Bro, please search the forums before posting, but anyway, this is what you have to do. Go to system/vendor/overlay and delete every file there. Then reboot. That fixes everything. Press thanks!!

Sent from my E15i using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to paper13579 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #3  
Shazam_strikes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 139
 
189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prakharjin20

Hey! I have upgraded my xmd to 4.3 but my mobole network arrows are overlapped by network arrows so any way to fix this stuff??

Android: 4.3
Rooted
Unlocked bootloader
Cwm installed

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper13579

Bro, please search the forums before posting, but anyway, this is what you have to do. Go to system/vendor/overlay and delete every file there. Then reboot. That fixes everything. Press thanks!!
Sent from my E15i using xda app-developers app

Totally agree with paper13579, you should search atleast once before posting a new thread bro.



Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Shazam_strikes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #4  
prakharjin20's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Thanks bro..
But getting an error messege while deleting
"Unable to delete"
What to do now??

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app
26th April 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #5  
Shazam_strikes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 139
 
189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prakharjin20

Thanks bro..
But getting an error messege while deleting
"Unable to delete"
What to do now??

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app

Bro mount the system as r/w then delete or simply use root explorer to delete the files... Hit thanks

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk
26th April 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #6  
prakharjin20's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazam_strikes

Totally agree with paper13579, you should search atleast once before posting a new thread bro.



Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

How to mount the system as r/w??

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app
26th April 2014, 04:56 PM   |  #7  
Shazam_strikes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 139
 
189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prakharjin20

How to mount the system as r/w??

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app

Bro use root explorer it will automatically mount for you when you delete the files

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk
26th April 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #8  
paper13579's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag dublin
Thanks Meter: 260
 
694 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prakharjin20

How to mount the system as r/w??

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app


I find this mind boggling. U rooted, installed cwm and unlocked the bootloader but you cant mount the system as r/w? If thats a bit hard for you, you should download the app root browser, That will ler yoyu delete stuff without the need of r/w

Sent from my E15i using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes