Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,360 Members 54,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Macbook Pro won't detect my Moto G

Tip us?

swirly05
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 131
Default Macbook Pro won't detect my Moto G

This issue has started when I started flashing Roms. Idk if anyone else with their Macbook has this problem, but I'm using Android File Transfer.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

tsimitsangaz
Old
Thanks Meter 37
enable usb debugging from the developer options ( hit 8 times the build number to show the dev options) and try again after a reboot

dastinger
Old
Thanks Meter 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by swirly05 View Post
This issue has started when I started flashing Roms. Idk if anyone else with their Macbook has this problem, but I'm using Android File Transfer.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk
Hey mate,

I own a Nexus 5 but was with two friends today and they were flashing Slim on a Moto G. Well, after completing it, we noticed that the Macbook Air used in the process did not recognise the Moto G for file transfers (using Android File Transfer) and we didn't have another computer to test it on. Now I found this and was wondering if you managed to solve it?

Thanks
Google Nexus 5
Rom: KK 4.4.2 Slim
Kernel: Franco
Launcher: Nova
The Following User Says Thank You to dastinger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Minervamc
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 6
use the usb debugging then reset it.Maybe it helps.

r3flux
Old
(Last edited by r3flux; 26th April 2014 at 05:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 77

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastinger View Post
Hey mate,

I own a Nexus 5 but was with two friends today and they were flashing Slim on a Moto G. Well, after completing it, we noticed that the Macbook Air used in the process did not recognise the Moto G for file transfers (using Android File Transfer) and we didn't have another computer to test it on. Now I found this and was wondering if you managed to solve it?

Thanks
Same here. I tried it on Slim. Then I tried Mokee. Still the same - Nothing detected. Works fine on stock. Not on custom ROMs. Strange...
XT1033 <> Macbook Air