FORUMS

Which IO Announcement Are You Most Excited About?

The keynote we had all been waiting for has just ended and it’s time to enjoy … more

Google Launches Google Photos At I/O 2015 Keynote

While rumors have been floating around for a while, the Google I/O 2015 has made … more

Google Now Marches Forward with ‘Now on Tap’

When Google Now was announced three years ago, it revolutionized the mobile … more

I/O 2015: Google Announces App Link Enhancements

During the Google I/O Keynote, VP of Engineering Dave Burke announced that the Android … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How can i enable 4.3 theme engine on my SystemUI.apk?

24th April 2014, 11:52 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
How can i enable 4.3 theme engine on my SystemUI.apk?
 
 
25th April 2014, 12:09 AM |#2  
abo hani's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Latakia
Thanks Meter: 2,473
 
Donate to Me
More
Short Answer : You Can't !
Long : You Need To Port Full Framework ! :| Or try Stock Based ROMs

Sent from my LT26w using Tapatalk
25th April 2014, 10:38 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abo hani

Short Answer : You Can't !
Long : You Need To Port Full Framework ! :| Or try Stock Based ROMs

Sent from my LT26w using Tapatalk

hi thx for the answer , i'm new and i want to release i've already ported the framework , but my statusbar doesn't change color...
25th April 2014, 10:39 PM |#4  
abo hani's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Latakia
Thanks Meter: 2,473
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnote1996

hi thx for the answer , i'm new and i want to release i've already ported the framework , but my statusbar doesn't change color...

Compare
Xml folder
Colors xml
Styles xml
Public xml

Sent from my LT26w using Tapatalk
26th April 2014, 02:28 PM |#5  
rockernaxo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pamplona
Thanks Meter: 1,445
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnote1996

How can i enable 4.3 theme engine on my SystemUI.apk?

It's simple: create a link between SemcGenericUxpRes.apk and your SystemUI.apk.

Nature Xperia and ExistenZ have got 4.3 theming engine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockernaxo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 05:42 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockernaxo

It's simple: create a link between SemcGenericUxpRes.apk and your SystemUI.apk.

Nature Xperia and ExistenZ have got 4.3 theming engine.

how can i do it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes