Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,312 Members 52,704 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Data autostart up

Tip us?
 
ethanon
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 90
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default [Q] Data autostart up

Hello All

Need some help on this one, recently I am facing a issue that is my date gets restarted every time I unlock my device . I ma using stock rom (rooted) . any help or idea will be really appreciated.

Thanks
=========================<HIT THANKS IF IT HELPED YOU>===============================
 
oziboy
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 189
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanon View Post
Hello All

Need some help on this one, recently I am facing a issue that is my date gets restarted every time I unlock my device . I ma using stock rom (rooted) . any help or idea will be really appreciated.

Thanks
lol have you ever read the warning in htcdev.com?
it stated that "ALL YOUR DATA WILL BE WIPED AFTER YOU UNLOCK YOUR DEVICE"
Retired: hTC Incredible S (Vivo)
Specs before selling:
ROM: BlackOut ROM
Kernel: Kangaroo Kernel R25
OC/UV: N/A
Current hTC One X+ (encr2b)
Specs:
ROM: ViperX+ (ahhh i missed Venomroms xD)
Kernel: Stock ViperX+ kernel
OC: N/A
UV: -50mA
 
ethanon
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 90
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by oziboy View Post
lol have you ever read the warning in htcdev.com?
it stated that "ALL YOUR DATA WILL BE WIPED AFTER YOU UNLOCK YOUR DEVICE"
Well it seems you have got it all wrong .. I am talking about 3G Data Connection .
=========================<HIT THANKS IF IT HELPED YOU>===============================
 
oziboy
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 189
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanon View Post
Well it seems you have got it all wrong .. I am talking about 3G Data Connection .
Well, my apologies for that, i thought you ment that the data was resetting after you unlocked the device trough htcdev :d
Retired: hTC Incredible S (Vivo)
Specs before selling:
ROM: BlackOut ROM
Kernel: Kangaroo Kernel R25
OC/UV: N/A
Current hTC One X+ (encr2b)
Specs:
ROM: ViperX+ (ahhh i missed Venomroms xD)
Kernel: Stock ViperX+ kernel
OC: N/A
UV: -50mA
 
/\/\
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 88
Join Date: Jan 2014
3G data gets restarted? You mean it is on, you lock the screen and it goes off? Turn off all battery saving options.
 
ethanon
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 90
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by /\/\ View Post
3G data gets restarted? You mean it is on, you lock the screen and it goes off? Turn off all battery saving options.
I meant that if the data is set to 'OFF' . after I unlock my phone the data gets auto started.

That's the problem !
=========================<HIT THANKS IF IT HELPED YOU>===============================
 
/\/\
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 88
Join Date: Jan 2014
Sounds as if an application is forcing the data to be turned on. Check apps that you have recently installed.
 
ethanon
Old
#8  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 90
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by /\/\ View Post
Sounds as if an application is forcing the data to be turned on. Check apps that you have recently installed.
Well I do have a few new installs but how to pin point and narrow down to a single app?
=========================<HIT THANKS IF IT HELPED YOU>===============================
 
/\/\
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 88
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanon View Post
Well I do have a few new installs but how to pin point and narrow down to a single app?
Check for tools which like to have influence on your system - battery savers, "ram optimizers" etc.
 
ethanon
Old
#10  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 90
Join Date: Aug 2010
Well problem solved.. it was a problem with new tasker update...

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
=========================<HIT THANKS IF IT HELPED YOU>===============================

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes