[Q] updating recovery

OP kunal bansal

1st March 2014, 08:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi I use clock work mod recovery version 6.0.3.6. I want to update it please tell me step by step ways in which I can do that ...I use HTC butterfly s and it does not have a n official cwm when I tried to update it through Rom manager....please attach the file for me in replies and tell me step by step procedure
Does data get erased while updating the recovery
And custom roms like sky Dragon 1.2 work by cwm recovery...the reason I'm asking is because it is mentioned twrp ...please help
1st March 2014, 12:52 PM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Flag nassau
Thanks Meter: 666

3,194 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunal bansal

Hi I use clock work mod recovery version 6.0.3.6. I want to update it please tell me step by step ways in which I can do that ...I use HTC butterfly s and it does not have a n official cwm when I tried to update it through Rom manager....please attach the file for me in replies and tell me step by step procedure
Does data get erased while updating the recovery
And custom roms like sky Dragon 1.2 work by cwm recovery...the reason I'm asking is because it is mentioned twrp ...please help

Rom manager and goo manager does not support BUTTERFLY S so u will have to flash the updated recovery mmanually

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th March 2014, 03:03 PM   |  #3  
Flag Here at me Mac UK.
Thanks Meter: 4

81 posts
More
Goo.im does
I got in the same fix
But the rom was fine but the recovery CWM was not
I installed Goo.im from the Store in there you can fash TWRP from inside the app. a long with all sorts of goodies
now this went like a dream you me at least
26th April 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
I so much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread