FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[Q] Question about the SM-N9005 an the root

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Cempres, Junior Member on 26th April 2014, 03:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I just wanted to ask if the newest firmware, ap, and scs are supported for rooting the international version SM-N9005 without tripping knox.
i would ask in "root dde la vega" post if i could, but i can't post under developer posts as im under 10 posts

AP:N9005XXUENC2

CSC:N9005OXXENB1

Build number:KOT49H.N9005XXUENC2
Last edited by Cempres; 26th April 2014 at 03:20 PM.
 
 
26th April 2014, 04:10 PM |#2  
Dejan Sathanas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hell
Thanks Meter: 2,893
 
More
Doesn't matter if you're under 10 posts, you can still ask Google.

Sent from my N9005
26th April 2014, 04:16 PM |#3  
swagatsourav's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cempres

I just wanted to ask if the newest firmware, ap, and scs are supported for rooting the international version SM-N9005 without tripping knox.
i would ask in "root dde la vega" post if i could, but i can't post under developer posts as im under 10 posts

AP:N9005XXUENC2

CSC:N9005OXXENB1

Build number:KOT49H.N9005XXUENC2

You cannot root Android 4.4.2 without tripping knox, root De la Vega only works till 4.3 mj1

Sent from my SM-N9005
26th April 2014, 04:24 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
39943459 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagatsourav

You cannot root Android 4.4.2 without tripping knox, root De la Vega only works till 4.3 mj1

Sent from my SM-N9005

thanks kind sir
26th April 2014, 04:54 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejan Sathanas

Doesn't matter if you're under 10 posts, you can still ask Google.

Sent from my N9005

yea, but i trust people on xda more than google and people who wuold post anything
26th April 2014, 07:51 PM |#6  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,730
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cempres

yea, but i trust people on xda more than google and people who wuold post anything

And even if you could root without tripping KNOX, you could not flash a custom recovery cause that would result in 0x1.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes