Return US Note 8.0 N5110 to complete stock

Search This thread

rlasalle15

Oct 6, 2010
Providence, RI
guys,

I am trying to return my Note. 8.0 GT-N5110 to stock. I am using Odin and after every reboot its getting boot looped.

I am using Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time. I am using PDA and HOME_N5110XXCNC1_N5110ZTOCNC1.tar.md5

I really am having a tough time with this. I sold it to someone and want to bring back to complete stock.

Am using the wrong Odin file?

I checked all of the guides here but not having any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan

gooberdude

Oct 27, 2010
guys,

I am trying to return my Note. 8.0 GT-N5110 to stock. I am using Odin and after every reboot its getting boot looped.

I am using Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time. I am using PDA and HOME_N5110XXCNC1_N5110ZTOCNC1.tar.md5

I really am having a tough time with this. I sold it to someone and want to bring back to complete stock.

Am using the wrong Odin file?

I checked all of the guides here but not having any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan

You want to get N5110UEFMI1_N5110XARFMI1_HOME.tar.md5

Your settings are fine as long as you are running Odin 3.07

gooberdude

Oct 27, 2010
Yea using Odin 3.07 it says it Passed but it just seems to be bootlooping on Samsung boot ani. I have no idea why.

Do you still have a custom recovery? Check to see if you can still get into it.

If so, clear out devlik cache, and format your partition.

If not, there was another thread about this in Q&A I think.

kude87

Jan 2, 2013
Denver, CO
Got it..went into Recovery and factory reset. All is good..thank you for your help!

Can I get a link to a Return to Complete Stock forum? I've been looking but can't find it. I rooted a long time ago and never have had to unroot, but I I'm selling it.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Nevermind. Found it a few pages back in general. It should probably be stickied.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

gooberdude

Oct 27, 2010
Can I get a link to a Return to Complete Stock forum? I've been looking but can't find it. I rooted a long time ago and never have had to unroot, but I I'm selling it.

No need, as this is my condensed way that works every time.

Here is my steps...

Go into SuperSU and have it do a clean removal.
If triangle away is installed, go into triangle away and have it uninstall.
Go into settings and perform a factory reset.
Shut down.
If you have a custom recovery you can have it do a Format Partition, and Clear Devlik Cache to make sure things are wiped, and reboot into factory down loader.
If no custom recovery, start in factory down loader.
Use Odin 3.7 and the ROM posted in this thread.

You will then have a stock Note 8.0... once you boot and go through the settings, you will need to do a factory reset to make it clear everything for the new user to go through once they own it.