FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Need DEVs for Open Source Mobile Flight Sim

31st January 2014, 09:52 AM |#1  
OP Member
Flag Medias
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Hello everyone !

I'm new in Android Apps Developing , so I need some help .As some of you may know , there are only a few mobile flight simulators on Google Play , as a result , i had started a new project named MFSos ( Mobile Flight Simulator open source ).
Now , we need a new team :
- Knowledge in XNA
- Android App Coding
- Graphics Designer
- 3D designer
- Alpha Testers for Android GingerBread , HoneyComb , Ice-Cream Sandwich , JellyBean and KitKat

Contact me on :
SMS +40758673258
E-mail ovidiusergiu_7@yahoo.com
 
 
12th April 2014, 12:49 AM |#2  
smirciat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Homer, Alaska
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergiulik2000

Hello everyone !

I'm new in Android Apps Developing , so I need some help .As some of you may know , there are only a few mobile flight simulators on Google Play , as a result , i had started a new project named MFSos ( Mobile Flight Simulator open source ).
Now , we need a new team :
- Knowledge in XNA
- Android App Coding
- Graphics Designer
- 3D designer
- Alpha Testers for Android GingerBread , HoneyComb , Ice-Cream Sandwich , JellyBean and KitKat

Contact me on :
SMS +40758673258
E-mail ovidiusergiu_7@yahoo.com

Not sure if this is still a thing, but it seems like a very worthy endeavor. If I had my way (and I rarely do) a group of open-source developers could create something along these lines that could be dual purpose: A flight simulator as mentioned here, but also a synthetic vision app that could tie in system GPS data to the flight simulator construct and scenery to simulate terrain and airport in actual flight. Both of these things exist as commercial applications, although really only in the iOS world so far.
12th April 2014, 04:43 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I am extremely new to Android development so I don't think I can help much there, but I am definitely interested in testing the app. I run CyanogenMod 11 (KitKat).
25th April 2014, 06:05 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Medias
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smirciat

Not sure if this is still a thing, but it seems like a very worthy endeavor. If I had my way (and I rarely do) a group of open-source developers could create something along these lines that could be dual purpose: A flight simulator as mentioned here, but also a synthetic vision app that could tie in system GPS data to the flight simulator construct and scenery to simulate terrain and airport in actual flight. Both of these things exist as commercial applications, although really only in the iOS world so far.

That is a good ideea but we have a big lack of developers . I am Graphic Designer .
26th April 2014, 02:03 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I am a beginner Android programmer, but maybe I can help. Maybe...
26th April 2014, 07:50 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Medias
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theprogramguy

I am a beginner Android programmer, but maybe I can help. Maybe...

I don't know ... Do you know how to open a XNB file ?
26th April 2014, 08:20 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergiulik2000

I don't know ... Do you know how to open a XNB file ?

Um, no. I haven't even heard of it aside from the OP. So, never mind.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes