Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,562 Members 53,664 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bootloop and general flakiness

Tip us?

evilmm85
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Bootloop and general flakiness

Last week the clips on my samsung power charger had worn enough that he plug would slip out at the slightest movement. So I have a generic USB charger that I used and didn't look at the output on it. Since doing this my phone has been generally unstable and is acting like it's not reporting the battery charge correctly. I have wiped and tried other (originally maclaw cm11 and then maclaw carbon) and both are acting the same way. Sometimes it will just bootloop and sometimes it will get through and then once I open up a program it will crash and go into a loop. I have tried a battery calibration app.

The original charger is 5v@0.7a and the one that I used (another phone charger is 5.2v@1a. Is my battery hosed or is there something software related?

Ahmed.ragab
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmm85 View Post
Last week the clips on my samsung power charger had worn enough that he plug would slip out at the slightest movement. So I have a generic USB charger that I used and didn't look at the output on it. Since doing this my phone has been generally unstable and is acting like it's not reporting the battery charge correctly. I have wiped and tried other (originally maclaw cm11 and then maclaw carbon) and both are acting the same way. Sometimes it will just bootloop and sometimes it will get through and then once I open up a program it will crash and go into a loop. I have tried a battery calibration app.

The original charger is 5v@0.7a and the one that I used (another phone charger is 5.2v@1a. Is my battery hosed or is there something software related?
battery ,, I let my phone charged with pc for one time after it i bought a new battery cause this made my mob restart randomly when it reach to 30 % and keep restarting all of that fixed when i bought a new battery
Don't forget to press thanks button If my post helped you