Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,421 Members 38,986 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Note 3 back up .

Tip us?

bibby_mw
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Note 3 back up .

I was getting an update for my Note 3 than I accidentally turned it off ,now I'm stuck on boot loop ,I want to know if there is a way to back up my pictures before I restore back to factory settings ?.I would hate to loose my pictures .

celderic
Old
Thanks Meter 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibby_mw View Post
I was getting an update for my Note 3 than I accidentally turned it off ,now I'm stuck on boot loop ,I want to know if there is a way to back up my pictures before I restore back to factory settings ?.I would hate to loose my pictures .
If you have a custom recovery like twrp, flash aroma file manager and backup whatever you need, very simple to do

Sent from my SM-N9005
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to celderic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bibby_mw
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by celderic View Post
If you have a custom recovery like twrp, flash aroma file manager and backup whatever you need, very simple to do

Sent from my SM-N9005
I'm not rooted or have any recovery installed . I guess I'm screwed .

Rosli59564
Old
Thanks Meter 154
Quote:
I'm not rooted or have any recovery installed . I guess I'm screwed .
Flash stock firmware with odin but there is probability that you still need to do factory reset if you stuck at samsung logo after flashing
The Following User Says Thank You to Rosli59564 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bibby_mw
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosli59564 View Post
Flash stock firmware with odin but there is probability that you still need to do factory reset if you stuck at samsung logo after flashing
I don't know what my stock firmware is I just got the phone 5 days ago new in the box . but thank you anyways I just have to accept my screw up and deal with it .

IzArsha
Old
Thanks Meter 625

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I don't know what my stock firmware is I just got the phone 5 days ago new in the box . but thank you anyways I just have to accept my screw up and deal with it .
Just download and flash latest firmware you are good to go. If you got stuck on boot, you still have to factory reset on recovery.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk
If I do help, don't forget to press thanks.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 32GB White/Black
[My own KitKat Custom Rom (IzArsha Mark 7 Android EvolutionX)] ◄/► [MIUI V5 N9005]
SneakyKat_Rev3.2
► = Awesome Battery Life
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IzArsha For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bibby_mw
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by IzArsha View Post
Just download and flash latest firmware you are good to go. If you got stuck on boot, you still have to factory reset on recovery.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk
Do you know where I can find the update ? I've been searching all over .

gee2012
Old
(Last edited by gee2012; 26th April 2014 at 08:41 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,060
Quote:
Do you know where I can find the update ? I've been searching all over .
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/2/ for flashing the whole rom with Odin. Look for your country`s/region rom.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue

The Following User Says Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]