Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 50,002 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone camera query

Tip us?

Gino76ph
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Phone camera query

Hi there.

I am planning on buying a new Android phone in place of my old ageing Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE. I'm choosing between the Nexus 5, HTC One (M7) and the Galaxy S4. A "third" option is the G2/G2 mini. One thing that is common to these phones are they all h have Snapdragon processors.

I want to ask about the cameras of these phones as regards the current, latest & most recent software update to them:

1. Which phone between the four you think boots up the quickest?

2. I wont be asking which ones takes the better photos of them all but rather...Are there any good alternative 1st-party or 3rd-party camera app I can install for my new phone?

Thank you.

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gino76ph View Post
Hi there.

I am planning on buying a new Android phone in place of my old ageing Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE. I'm choosing between the Nexus 5, HTC One (M7) and the Galaxy S4. A "third" option is the G2/G2 mini. One thing that is common to these phones are they all h have Snapdragon processors.

I want to ask about the cameras of these phones as regards the current, latest & most recent software update to them:

1. Which phone between the four you think boots up the quickest?

2. I wont be asking which ones takes the better photos of them all but rather...Are there any good alternative 1st-party or 3rd-party camera app I can install for my new phone?

Thank you.
Go here and read and use search for your answers...http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1620179 or http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2229761
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe