[Q] Mobile Hotspot on my G2 Suddenly Stopped working?

OP csoki123

24th April 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi, I purchased an LG G2 2 months ago from Verizon and it was working great as a mobile hotspot until it updated to android 4.4.2. Now when I go to connect my Mac Book it either times out connecting or gives an invalid password error. I have talked to Verizon and LG tech support who have essentially had me reset the password a few dozen times to no avail. They are now telling me I should contact apple as it must be an issue with my MacBook, The hotspot does not work with my other Android or Windows based devices either and at this point it seems pretty obvious that it is not simply my macbook. Any advice? I rely heavily on the hotspot capability for my work and am unsure where to turn as each company seems to push me off on the next, resulting in a big circle of no solutions. Hoping some help will come from here! Thanks!
26th April 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 11

28 posts
Have you tried going into the application manager in control panel, swiping left a couple of times until you're in the all column. Look for com.lge.mobilehotspot.ui then clear data and cache if it isn't greyed out.

Then try to configure your hotspot application all over again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread