Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,086 Members 54,119 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Plz plz help broke my new note 3

Tip us?

hash70
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Plz plz help broke my new note 3

PLEASE please HELP/GOT A NOTE 3 SM-N9005 A FEW DAYS AGO WHICH HAD OFFICAIL 4.3,SO ROOTED WITH NO PROBLEMS,THEN INSTALLED A CUSTUM ROM LIKE I HAD DONE A 100 TIMES WITH MY S3,WHEN I REBOOTED THERE WAS RED LETTERS ON TOP LEFT /REC OVERY NOT ENFORCING/SEADROID ENFORCINGTHEN IN YELLOW LETTERS SETWARRANTY BIT,IT BOOOTED INTO HOME SCREEN,ALL MY APPS WERE THERE EXCEPT I HAD A BLACK BACKGROUND THEN WENT INTO SETTINGS AND THE PHONE WENT INTO BOOTLOOP`,TRIED A FEW DIFFRENT ROMS IN CWM,TRIED 4,4,2 AND 4.3 THEN IT JST BOOTLOOPED,TOOK TO A SHOP WHERE HE MANAGED TO INSTALL 4.4.2 BUT SAID THE IT NEEDS A OFFICAIL KERNEL ASI I HAVE NO IME/BOOTLOADER/DOSENT THAT GET INSTALLED WITH THE OFFICAIL FIRM WARE NOW THE CONMAN WANT 50 TO INSTALL THE OFFICAIL KERNEL AS I CANT MAKE CALLS,JST KEEPS SAYING NO SIM INSERTED,HAD IT BEFORE ON MY S3 BUT FIXED IT WITH A CUSTOM ROM,SHOULD I TRY INSTALLING INSTALLING A 4.3 OR .4..2 CUSTOM ROM ON IT PLZ PLZ HELP GUYS EXPLAIN IN DETAIL PLZ THX

Rosli59564
Old
(Last edited by Rosli59564; 26th April 2014 at 09:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by hash70 View Post
PLEASE please HELP/GOT A NOTE 3 SM-N9005 A FEW DAYS AGO WHICH HAD OFFICAIL 4.3,SO ROOTED WITH NO PROBLEMS,THEN INSTALLED A CUSTUM ROM LIKE I HAD DONE A 100 TIMES WITH MY S3,WHEN I REBOOTED THERE WAS RED LETTERS ON TOP LEFT /REC OVERY NOT ENFORCING/SEADROID ENFORCINGTHEN IN YELLOW LETTERS SETWARRANTY BIT,IT BOOOTED INTO HOME SCREEN,ALL MY APPS WERE THERE EXCEPT I HAD A BLACK BACKGROUND THEN WENT INTO SETTINGS AND THE PHONE WENT INTO BOOTLOOP`,TRIED A FEW DIFFRENT ROMS IN CWM,TRIED 4,4,2 AND 4.3 THEN IT JST BOOTLOOPED,TOOK TO A SHOP WHERE HE MANAGED TO INSTALL 4.4.2 BUT SAID THE IT NEEDS A OFFICAIL KERNEL ASI I HAVE NO IME/BOOTLOADER/DOSENT THAT GET INSTALLED WITH THE OFFICAIL FIRM WARE NOW THE CONMAN WANT 50 TO INSTALL THE OFFICAIL KERNEL AS I CANT MAKE CALLS,JST KEEPS SAYING NO SIM INSERTED,HAD IT BEFORE ON MY S3 BUT FIXED IT WITH A CUSTOM ROM,SHOULD I TRY INSTALLING INSTALLING A 4.3 OR .4..2 CUSTOM ROM ON IT PLZ PLZ HELP GUYS EXPLAIN IN DETAIL PLZ THX
I suggest you should try to flash official firmware through odin. Since the guy said he already flashed 4.4.2 then you could try to flash yourself again 4.4.2. If he or you successfully flash it, official/stock kernel should not be an issue. Follow Khizar's guide here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51601704.
Find the firmware at sammobile for your country/carrier