Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,692 Members 39,757 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cant make calls after tripping knox

Tip us?

hash70
Old
(Last edited by a.cid; 27th April 2014 at 11:03 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Wink Cant make calls after tripping knox

please PLEASE help/got a note 3 sm-n9005 a few days ago which had officail 4.3,so rooted with no problems,then installed a custum rom like i had done a 100 times with my s3,when i rebooted there was red letters on top left /rec overy not enforcing/seadroid enforcingthen in yellow letters setwarranty bit,it boooted into home screen,all my apps were there except i had a black background then went into settings and the phone went into bootloop`,tried a few diffrent roms in cwm,tried 4,4,2 and 4.3 then it jst bootlooped,took to a shop where he managed to install 4.4.2 but said the it needs a officail kernel asi i have no ime/bootloader/dosent that get installed with the officail firm ware now the conman want 50 to install the officail kernel as i cant make calls,jst keeps saying no sim inserted,had it before on my s3 but fixed it with a custom rom,should i try installing installing a 4.3 or .4..2 custom rom on it plz plz help guys

D4rk_nVidia
Old
Thanks Meter 123
Look HERE

hash70
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rk_nVidia View Post
Look HERE
one of the fixes listed on that page is fixed now after he managed to install 4.4..2,the phone works fine,dosent crash or anything ,the only thing is he said i messed up the kernerl while i flashed a rom,i thought usally the fw installed the kernel but the exact same thing happened to my s3 and flashing my efs fixed it if i remember right,any moe hints

D4rk_nVidia
Old
Thanks Meter 123
If you cant make calls and your IMEI will not shown, then those steps will help.
My phone worked fine too except of "no sim card" and no IMEI.
After that, my IMEI was back again and calls working .
Only the SN wasent the same. But on the page they say how you can change the SN