Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,962 Members 39,446 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Chase Bank mobile app issues?

Tip us?

allthemalarkey19
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
On a side note, does anyone know how to unlock the bootloader again? I locked it to test all this out, when I go back to try to unlock the bootloader, the firewater script says "there isn't a helluva lot to do here" since I'm already S-Off. If I recall correctly, the firewater script was to do S-Off and to unlock the bootloader, correct?

meteron
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by allthemalarkey19 View Post
On a side note, does anyone know how to unlock the bootloader again? I locked it to test all this out, when I go back to try to unlock the bootloader, the firewater script says "there isn't a helluva lot to do here" since I'm already S-Off. If I recall correctly, the firewater script was to do S-Off and to unlock the bootloader, correct?
That I cannot help with, as the owner of the phone does not want me to S-Off/unlock... so I can't be bad LOL.

allthemalarkey19
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteron View Post
And when you re-root it stops working again??
I'm using the WeakSauce temporary root for now, and it's still working. However, I'm still on a locked bootloader (I'm trying to figure out how to unlock it again since firewater says there's nothing to do). Once I get the unlocked bootloader back, I'm going to do a permanent root and try the Chase app again. If only I could figure out how to unlock the bootloader...

meteron
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by allthemalarkey19 View Post
I'm using the WeakSauce temporary root for now, and it's still working. However, I'm still on a locked bootloader (I'm trying to figure out how to unlock it again since firewater says there's nothing to do). Once I get the unlocked bootloader back, I'm going to do a permanent root and try the Chase app again. If only I could figure out how to unlock the bootloader...
Step 13 of this link (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2708628) states this:

"When completely successfully, you now have S-OFF. Your phone's bootloader is also unlocked in the process; you do NOT need to perform any additional steps to unlock the bootloader. However, you do not have permanent root. The root that weaksuace provides goes away on reboot and must be reapplied again on startup."

Not sure if that helps or not.

allthemalarkey19
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteron View Post
Step 13 of this link (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2708628) states this:

"When completely successfully, you now have S-OFF. Your phone's bootloader is also unlocked in the process; you do NOT need to perform any additional steps to unlock the bootloader. However, you do not have permanent root. The root that weaksuace provides goes away on reboot and must be reapplied again on startup."

Not sure if that helps or not.
The problem is that I've already used the firewater script in the past to unlock my bootloader and to get S-OFF. But, I had to relock my bootloader earlier today as part of my process to try to fix my Chase app issue. My phone is still S-OFF but has a locked bootloader now, so when I try to run the firewater script again, it sees that my phone is S-OFF already and says there's nothing more to do, leaving me with my bootloader still locked. I used a command prompt earlier to lock my bootloader, but can't find the command script that'll unlock it again.

wwevoxnj
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I have an m7 and ever since updating the app I don't have quick deposit working either. So I think it's a problem with the app not the phone.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

allthemalarkey19
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for all the help guys. I figured out what the issue was. The SwipeBack module was the culprit. I uninstalled it and now it's working.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app