Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Chase Bank mobile app issues?

OP allthemalarkey19

24th April 2014, 10:08 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

37 posts
More
On a side note, does anyone know how to unlock the bootloader again? I locked it to test all this out, when I go back to try to unlock the bootloader, the firewater script says "there isn't a helluva lot to do here" since I'm already S-Off. If I recall correctly, the firewater script was to do S-Off and to unlock the bootloader, correct?
24th April 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #12  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 6

52 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allthemalarkey19

On a side note, does anyone know how to unlock the bootloader again? I locked it to test all this out, when I go back to try to unlock the bootloader, the firewater script says "there isn't a helluva lot to do here" since I'm already S-Off. If I recall correctly, the firewater script was to do S-Off and to unlock the bootloader, correct?

That I cannot help with, as the owner of the phone does not want me to S-Off/unlock... so I can't be bad LOL.
24th April 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #13  
OP Member

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteron

And when you re-root it stops working again??

I'm using the WeakSauce temporary root for now, and it's still working. However, I'm still on a locked bootloader (I'm trying to figure out how to unlock it again since firewater says there's nothing to do). Once I get the unlocked bootloader back, I'm going to do a permanent root and try the Chase app again. If only I could figure out how to unlock the bootloader...
24th April 2014, 10:29 PM   |  #14  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 6

52 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allthemalarkey19

I'm using the WeakSauce temporary root for now, and it's still working. However, I'm still on a locked bootloader (I'm trying to figure out how to unlock it again since firewater says there's nothing to do). Once I get the unlocked bootloader back, I'm going to do a permanent root and try the Chase app again. If only I could figure out how to unlock the bootloader...

Step 13 of this link (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2708628) states this:

"When completely successfully, you now have S-OFF. Your phone's bootloader is also unlocked in the process; you do NOT need to perform any additional steps to unlock the bootloader. However, you do not have permanent root. The root that weaksuace provides goes away on reboot and must be reapplied again on startup."

Not sure if that helps or not.
25th April 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #15  
OP Member

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteron

Step 13 of this link (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2708628) states this:

"When completely successfully, you now have S-OFF. Your phone's bootloader is also unlocked in the process; you do NOT need to perform any additional steps to unlock the bootloader. However, you do not have permanent root. The root that weaksuace provides goes away on reboot and must be reapplied again on startup."

Not sure if that helps or not.

The problem is that I've already used the firewater script in the past to unlock my bootloader and to get S-OFF. But, I had to relock my bootloader earlier today as part of my process to try to fix my Chase app issue. My phone is still S-OFF but has a locked bootloader now, so when I try to run the firewater script again, it sees that my phone is S-OFF already and says there's nothing more to do, leaving me with my bootloader still locked. I used a command prompt earlier to lock my bootloader, but can't find the command script that'll unlock it again.
26th April 2014, 02:55 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 37

124 posts
I have an m7 and ever since updating the app I don't have quick deposit working either. So I think it's a problem with the app not the phone.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
27th April 2014, 01:53 AM   |  #17  
OP Member

37 posts
More
Thanks for all the help guys. I figured out what the issue was. The SwipeBack module was the culprit. I uninstalled it and now it's working.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread