FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Inverted Google apps?

296 posts
Thanks Meter: 43
 
By w4itg, Senior Member on 27th April 2014, 01:21 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does anyone know where I can grab some inverted dark Google apps for stock sense ROMS like let's say ACR V2.2 that I'm running at present? I tried to install a zip package but it force closes Google services and Google Play Store. I like everything dark and inverted but don't want a whole bunch of other unnecessary stuff added like let's say viper. Not knocking that ROM in any way but has too much stuff I don't need.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app
 
 
27th April 2014, 03:05 AM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,767
 
More
Manually push the .apks in root explorer. Disable the other one by renaming it (I don't delete) and push the other one right next to it. Fix permissions. Reboot.

I would test it on Gmail first, then work my way down. Don't get greedy.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW
The Following User Says Thank You to 1ManWolfePack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 03:08 AM |#3  
Tigerstown's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 2,182
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w4itg

Does anyone know where I can grab some inverted dark Google apps for stock sense ROMS like let's say ACR V2.2 that I'm running at present? I tried to install a zip package but it force closes Google services and Google Play Store. I like everything dark and inverted but don't want a whole bunch of other unnecessary stuff added like let's say viper. Not knocking that ROM in any way but has too much stuff I don't need.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app

I got a inverted playstore if you would like.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerstown For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 04:27 AM |#4  
w4itg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ManWolfePack

Manually push the .apks in root explorer. Disable the other one by renaming it (I don't delete) and push the other one right next to it. Fix permissions. Reboot.

I would test it on Gmail first, then work my way down. Don't get greedy.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW

I thought about that but figured a flash does the same thing. I'll give it a whirl though. Thanks

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app
27th April 2014, 04:28 AM |#5  
w4itg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstown

I got a inverted playstore if you would like.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

That would be cool. Thanks

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app
27th April 2014, 04:36 AM |#6  
Tigerstown's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 2,182
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w4itg

That would be cool. Thanks

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytf9uza96l...20for%20KK.zip

FLASH IN RECOVERY

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by Tigerstown; 27th April 2014 at 04:39 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerstown For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 04:37 AM |#7  
Tigerstown's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 2,182
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w4itg

That would be cool. Thanks

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app

Quick screenshot


Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1398569831926.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	2711122  
27th April 2014, 05:33 AM |#8  
w4itg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstown

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytf9uza96l...20for%20KK.zip

FLASH IN RECOVERY

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Worked like a charm thank you so much. Anyone one have Gmail, YouTube, and Google Now I think it's the only other 3 Google apps included in the ROM I don't really use the others. Oh yeah almost forgot Chrome although I'm thinking about going to dolphin and I have that already.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app
27th April 2014, 05:37 AM |#9  
Tigerstown's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 2,182
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w4itg

Worked like a charm thank you so much. Anyone one have Gmail, YouTube, and Google Now I think it's the only other 3 Google apps included in the ROM I don't really use the others. Oh yeah almost forgot Chrome although I'm thinking about going to dolphin and I have that already.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app

No problem. An dolphin is ok but why not the HTC stock browser? An I think I have a Gmail on my pc I'll do some looking thru hard drives see I can get find it..

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th April 2014, 05:40 AM |#10  
w4itg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstown

No problem. An dolphin is ok but why not the HTC stock browser? An I think I have a Gmail on my pc I'll do some looking thru hard drives see I can get find it..

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The HTC stock browser wasn't included in the ROM.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app
27th April 2014, 05:52 AM |#11  
Tigerstown's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 2,182
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w4itg

The HTC stock browser wasn't included in the ROM.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zc9vx2okxy...ockBrowser.zip

I grabbed this from the thread in apps a while back. Flash an reboot no wiping needed.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes