Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 48,317 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme] Themed status bar Sense 5.5 v4 without 3rd party apps

Tip us?

gstanke
Old
(Last edited by gstanke; 28th April 2014 at 11:14 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 286
Default [Theme] Themed status bar Sense 5.5 v4 without 3rd party apps

This is themed from the systemui of sense 5.5 v4 rom from SinisterTensai and Chubbzlou.

I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone in the process. Enjoy

So I just want to say that I have very little experience when it comes to editing files. But I have managed to start themeing my statusbar icons. It took many hours and he'll from some great people but I feel like I can continue to do it. These files are not mine I just edited them. If you would like me to edit yours let me know and please give specific details, color code, etc.

Thanks to @Sinistertensai for his guidance and the systemui.apk for sense 5.5 v4
Thanks to @Talon_dgrn8 for assistance and encouragement.
Thanks to @Vinchenzop for pointing me to which files I needed to edit.

Changed- Wi-Fi icon color, alarm icon color, signal bars color, custom battery charging animation, battery level colors Bluetooth icon color, Wi-Fi icon color eqs, Bluetooth icon color eqs, GPS icon, image icon color, image error icon color, mobile data icon eqs, airplane mode icon color eqs, settings icon color eqs.
Expecting to change- adb icon color, USB icon color, keyboard icon color, torch icon color eqs.

Downloads in post 2

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1398045933630.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	2699072  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gstanke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gstanke
Old
(Last edited by gstanke; 21st April 2014 at 07:28 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 286
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a3n9hkvo90...e_SystemUI.apk

Coming soon- Jellybean Blue, Mean Green, Rage Red, and of course, requests are accepted.

It's not completely finished but if you would like it here you go. Just take the file, rename to systemui.apk, use root explorer, place in system/app, reboot phone, profit.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gstanke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Vinchenzop
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 9656

DONATE TO ME
Looks good mate, glad that you made some progress on it. Also, nice taste on football teams (I live an hour north of Pittsburgh).
Carrier: Verizon
Phone:HTC One Max (Current)/HTC Droid DNA/HTC EVO 4G LTE

If I've Helped You In Any Way, Please Help Someone Else

The Following User Says Thank You to Vinchenzop For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sinistertensai
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6222

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinchenzop View Post
Looks good mate, glad that you made some progress on it. Also, nice taste on football teams (I live an hour north of Pittsburgh).
Eagles fan here... Lol.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Sinistertensai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gstanke
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 286
Post 2 download updated.

AarSyl
Old
Thanks Meter 704
You're making more progress than I am! Lol.

Just a suggestion for the first post: post the rom version clearly, not just in your thanks. You forced me to read the entire OP to find it. That is what's supposed to happen, but we both know how that goes. Granted, I knew that it was Sense 5.5. just by looking at the font in the screenshot. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

I prefer tweaking over custom themes, and that will most likely be my first step.
The Following User Says Thank You to AarSyl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gstanke
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 286
So has anyone tried this? How did it work for you?