Ask a question

No registration required

Rom Takes Up Over 5GB??

OP dyedarling

23rd April 2014, 11:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I just flashed Alliance Rom Build 25. I don't have that many apps installed, but my phone says I've used over 5.7 GB of space. Is this right?

Over 5GB are in the "Miscellaneous files" section. When you click on this, it says 5.67 is used up by System memory.
24th April 2014, 08:03 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 157

963 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyedarling

I just flashed Alliance Rom Build 25. I don't have that many apps installed, but my phone says I've used over 5.7 GB of space. Is this right?

Over 5GB are in the "Miscellaneous files" section. When you click on this, it says 5.67 is used up by System memory.

I use an app called "Storage Analyser" to see what big files I have on my phone. The system does take alot of space IIRC, but usually around 2...
The Following User Says Thank You to xredjokerx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyedarling

I had the exact same thing happen to me except I only had 2gb free after I flashed alliance, not sure why but instead of actually formatting my data it just moved it all off to a folder that was higher than es file explorer goes by default, so I had to change my home directory in es file explorer to / and look around a bit, eventually found all my old music pictures and movies taking up vast space I couldnt normally see.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread