Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Bootanimation] DON'T Miss New APM Editions [Chelsea]

OP Enymous

21st April 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #1  
Enymous's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Esfahan
Thanks Meter: 34
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
[B]Hello guys , I back with a new Work .... Chelsea Boot animation....

It's for HTC Amaze and each device with 540x960 resolution ...

It does't have big value so I ask you download and try it I'm Sure U like it , and give me your Idea please , I'll work and be better ...
I need your idea and your supports , so please send reply(Message) and press thanks . It takes one second....just 1


ِDownload Link
4shared


<<<<--------Please Press Thanks if you like it...[/SIZE]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	013.png
Views:	47
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	2700871   Click image for larger version

Name:	036.png
Views:	49
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	2700872   Click image for larger version

Name:	055.png
Views:	49
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	2700874   Click image for larger version

Name:	078.png
Views:	52
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	2700875  
Last edited by Enymous; 22nd April 2014 at 03:23 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Enymous For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
How about making one for Man United?
I'll be the first to download
The Following User Says Thank You to Ali-Abdollah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 11:47 PM   |  #3  
Odysseus1962's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 452
 
552 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali-Abdollah

How about making one for Man United?
I'll be the first to download

LOL!!! You know you're asking a lot for a Chelsea or Arsenal fan to make a boot animation for Man U. That's like asking a Barcelona fan to make one for Real Madrid, or here in the States asking a Boston Red Sox fan to make one for the NY Yankees!!! LOL
Last edited by Odysseus1962; 25th April 2014 at 11:49 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Odysseus1962 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #4  
Enymous's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Esfahan
Thanks Meter: 34
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Smile Man United, Real Madrid and Barcelona will be come soon
Hello guys thanks for your ideas...
I have exam in this week because I'm High School Student
I will work on Real , Man United and barcelona .... just wait for few days...
and I'll work better to make perfect bootanimation...


Quote:

please tell me your idea to try be better....

Quote:

I need your Support , if you like my work press thanks

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Enymous For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 01:32 AM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odysseus1962

LOL!!! You know you're asking a lot for a Chelsea or Arsenal fan to make a boot animation for Man U. That's like asking a Barcelona fan to make one for Real Madrid, or here in the States asking a Boston Red Sox fan to make one for the NY Yankees!!! LOL

I'm still laughing )
I've got nothing to say, except WE ARE DEVILS!!! :P
So, I'm not afraid to ask those things you said
Last edited by Ali-Abdollah; 27th April 2014 at 01:37 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ali-Abdollah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 04:24 AM   |  #6  
theprakhar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 154
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enymous

[B]Hello guys , I back with a new Work .... Chelsea Boot animation....

It's for HTC Amaze and each device with 540x960 resolution ...

It does't have big value so I ask you download and try it I'm Sure U like it , and give me your Idea please , I'll work and be better ...
I need your idea and your supports , so please send reply(Message) and press thanks . It takes one second....just 1


ِDownload Link
4shared


<<<<--------Please Press Thanks if you like it...[/SIZE]

Guyz I don't know whether it's right to share here or not..but i wanted to share
Chelsea FC theme http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2730751
..pls hav luk at it..its really hard to find chelsea fans here on xda..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to theprakhar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootanimantion, customize, htc amaze 4g, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes