Phone stability

OP harlenm

26th April 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148

1,770 posts
I'm at 146 hours of uptime now. Never gone this long without a random reboot, even on my nexus 5. It helps that the battery is better as well, so I haven't had it die on me yet. Yesterday had 3.5 hours of screen on time, over an hour of phone calls, 1.5 hours of streaming slacker, all in about 10 hours off charger. My nexus 5 would have been dead by 3pm, but I plugged the S5 in after 6 and still had 20% left.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
27th April 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #2  
Flag south fl
Thanks Meter: 58

302 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlenm

I'm at 146 hours of uptime now. Never gone this long without a random reboot, even on my nexus 5. It helps that the battery is better as well, so I haven't had it die on me yet. Yesterday had 3.5 hours of screen on time, over an hour of phone calls, 1.5 hours of streaming slacker, all in about 10 hours off charger. My nexus 5 would have been dead by 3pm, but I plugged the S5 in after 6 and still had 20% left.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

no stability issues here, and excellent battery life as well. I'm a heavy user and can make through a day easily with life left to spare, our iPhone 5S and 5 couldn't do half of what we do without being plugged in at some point in the day. I have sync on, gps etc, first phone I've had where thought of not having enough battery life doesn't even occur to me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread