Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 43,188 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia Z2 display is dim!

Tip us?

riso123
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinB88 View Post
I am coming from a s3 and if s3 has better screen then z2 for you, you are a troll or your screen is faulty.

Gesendet von meinem D6503 mit Tapatalk
Really, are we going to go through this again.

Please read the comments since I payed that. You'll notice there are others who feel the same as you and others the same as me. We ate not all trolling if we are finding the same results.

The arrogance of some people is seriously astounding.

Sent from my SM-G900F using xda app-developers app

feis
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Lol you were even proved wrong by wonderful comparison by some members, still you insist that its your opinion and you have a right. Ok whatever, you are tech guru, you know it better than all of us, z2 screen is peace of ****. Can you leave this forum now? Cause you spend all your time in it starting arguments AND YOU DONT EVEN OWN THE PHONE ANYMORE. Go to your phones forum, discuss, enjoy, just leave this one please, you told everything you wanted to.
The Following User Says Thank You to feis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KevinB88
Old
Thanks Meter 32
I just told you the only two possibilities and some people only see the fanboy. I can see that you are a less lucky one than me because my display isn't dim, good to see under direct sunlight and best natural color I've ever seen. Every technic should get a second or third chance but most people see that it isn't good one time and never try it again.

Gesendet von meinem D6503 mit Tapatalk

mujj
Old
Thanks Meter 23
:'( All this talk, I just want the phone already

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

riso123
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono8 View Post
1. Dim, unvribrant, think more watercolour than oil painting.
2. Not as much, above 75% it is better and I think that the washed out look is mainly because the screen isn't bright enough so the screen reflects light too much.
3. Size is ok, shape is a little awkward but I would have lived with this if the screen wasn't so dreadful.
4. I had thought about an S5. I tried one and the screen is stunning but I have now decided to wait a few more months as nothing is much of a step up from my HTC One. Waiting for something with a snapdragon 805 in it and quad HD resolution
Or this guy.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamad138 View Post
U can go check theverge review, they have the same opinion like me,maybe Sony Produce different panels, I dont know I can only speak to my panel.
Sorry mate. I'm not saying your wrong, I'm saying you have the same opinion as me, but are not getting flamed like I am. Seems people on the forum don't understand the difference between opinion and fact.

edge3uk
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Seriously where's the mod in this forum??

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

ApriliaM3
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 13,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by edge3uk View Post
Seriously where's the mod in this forum??

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
Perhaps they're trying to enjoy their weekend with their families rather than dealing with the childish bickering going on here...

Thread closed.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ApriliaM3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe