Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,037 Members 52,220 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] someone help me

Tip us?

zhaojiu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] someone help me

I let my nook hd+ install cm11 from cm10.1,but cm11 don't feel good,so i boot to recovery (cm11), and i install the recovery of cm10.1 base on the recovery of cm11,then i install cm10.1 ,oh no,i can't boot in system ,it's always boot in recovery of cm11.I use "initial sdcard image" and " Flash the recovery image" and "Flash cm11 image",and the same as flash cm10.1,it doesn't work .so please help me

sandsofmyst
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaojiu View Post
I let my nook hd+ install cm11 from cm10.1,but cm11 don't feel good,so i boot to recovery (cm11), and i install the recovery of cm10.1 base on the recovery of cm11,then i install cm10.1 ,oh no,i can't boot in system ,it's always boot in recovery of cm11.I use "initial sdcard image" and " Flash the recovery image" and "Flash cm11 image",and the same as flash cm10.1,it doesn't work .so please help me
If your wanting the older recovery back -> Use a bootable sdcard with the older sdcard recovery and boot into that. Use that to flash the older emmc recovery. And that's it. Simple.
Moto G 4G | latest official rom 4.4.3 (Longest recorded uptime: 386+ hours)
Nook HD+ 32 | cm11 emmc official rom (Longest recorded uptime: 331 hours with much daily use.)