FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

[Full guide][XM single] How to have full root and use gl2sd,link2sd[]

1,215 posts
Thanks Meter: 930
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th April 2014, 05:20 PM |#51  
ansebovi's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 930
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syedafzal.shah

Oh yes.. I uninstalled that... Cha... And after I swap the Memory, what should I do to undo the process? If I remove the memory card and install any file will its install in internal memory? Or if memory card stops working or gets formatted, or I insert any new memory card does the files install on SD card or internal memory?

apps will be installed in internal only...but the data or obb files of big games will be stored in sd...
 
 
26th April 2014, 06:00 PM |#52  
Senior Member
Flag warangal, Telangana
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansebovi

apps will be installed in internal only...but the data or obb files of big games will be stored in sd...

Can I flash another Rom or another Beta version of cm 11 after swapping my memory?? And if flash another rom on build of cm, where will it be installed then?? @bobobo , @ansebovi
26th April 2014, 06:31 PM |#53  
ansebovi's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 930
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syedafzal.shah

Can I flash another Rom or another Beta version of cm 11 after swapping my memory?? And if flash another rom on build of cm, where will it be installed then?? @bobobo , @ansebovi

bro please understand this,,.this swap is a script which runs on phone...it is not depend on sd....so if u change ur rom..script will be deleted ...so sd will be again in normal state[as external]...u should place the script again...and rom are always installed in system ...it will never ever on sd..
27th April 2014, 05:20 AM |#54  
Senior Member
Flag warangal, Telangana
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansebovi

bro please understand this,,.this swap is a script which runs on phone...it is not depend on sd....so if u change ur rom..script will be deleted ...so sd will be again in normal state[as external]...u should place the script again...and rom are always installed in system ...it will never ever on sd..

OK OK.. Thanks yaar... You are very helpful.. Thanks a lot... Good to have people like you..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes