Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,036 Members 51,908 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I need a note 3 sm-9005 firmware

Tip us?

laujason221
Old
(Last edited by laujason221; 22nd April 2014 at 05:38 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] I need a note 3 sm-9005 firmware

I want to find a sm-9005 firmware for my sm-900t, at t-mobile, they rooted my phone and installed something called lidroid with this firmware(sm-9005). So I flashed my phone with the sm-900t firmware, but after that happened, it became more annoying with boot sound. The other reasons why I need to find a sm-9005 firmware is because I need all language packs installed, and have it unlocked. So if anyone can help me find a sm-9005 firmware, unlocked or usable in us, with all languages(or just us english with chinese), I won't have to pay t-mobile another $25 dollars, just to just it fixed. But for now, I will try the UK firmware.

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 460

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by laujason221 View Post
I want to find a sm-9005 firmware for my sm-900t, at t-mobile, they rooted my phone and installed something called lidroid with this firmware(sm-9005). So I flashed my phone with the sm-900t firmware, but after that happened, it became more annoying with boot sound. The other reasons why I need to find a sm-9005 firmware is because I need all language packs installed, and have it unlocked. So if anyone can help me find a sm-9005 firmware, unlocked or usable in us, with all languages(or just us english with chinese), I won't have to pay t-mobile another $25 dollars, just to just it fixed. But for now, I will try the UK firmware.
Well, when we are talking firmware here for Samsung devices, it means everything : system, modem, bootloader (if applicable), etc. What you would want would be referred to as a rom, which is just the operating system itself. Flashing actual firmware for another device would at best fail at the modem, at worst cause a brick (probably just soft on the T-mobile version). I find it very odd that T-mobile rooted your phone and put on an international based rom. So, now, you have the official T-Mobile firmware flashed through Odin, Kies, or Heimdall, or did you install just a stock based rom through a custom recovery? What update is it on now - Build Version and baseband?
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

laujason221
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default T-mobile rooted it

Also when they rooted it, it came with philz touch recovery, they also voided my knox, and the knox apps were removed, I flashed a stock sm-900t firmware, because I wanted the knox apps, and every time after booting, 45-60 percent of ram were used up, so it was kinda laggy, but who knew lidroid was a good thing for my phone, it enabled me to use any downloaded app for multi task, and also same for pen window. But the kernel bricked the NFC.

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 460

DONATE TO ME
I think you're the first person I've heard who WANTS Knox (unless needing it for work or warranty issues). Lol But you didn't answer my questions so I don't have a way to recommend something for you.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

laujason221
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I solved it

It was just a rom, I tried using the uk firmware, it failed. at lidroid.com, you can download a rom that can install: sm-9005, sm-9006, sm-9008, sm-n900s roms, the only problem is that it will take about a day(not because of your internet) to download the rom. Thank you everyone that wanted to help me.