[Q] Dead LG Optimus P769

OP WeldonEvridge

24th April 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Killeen
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Rooted and working great for two weeks. No change in Roms are anything like that. Did script run to switch ext and int storage. no problems. Backed up phone yesterday and when i unplugged it, it never turned back on.

Can get a response with fboot. but and and flasher tells me there is no partition. help.

writing 'recovery'...
C:\Users\Weldon Evridge\Android-Mobile-Phone-Tools\droid manager\Android_AIO_Flasher_1.00_by_Fonehacker\And roid_AIO_Flasher\tools>
FAILED (remote: partition does not exist)
finished. total time: 2.275s
27th April 2014, 06:59 AM   |  #2  
Flag Great White , Michigan
Thanks Meter: 304

734 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeldonEvridge

Rooted and working great for two weeks. No change in Roms are anything like that. Did script run to switch ext and int storage. no problems. Backed up phone yesterday and when i unplugged it, it never turned back on.

Can get a response with fboot. but and and flasher tells me there is no partition. help.

writing 'recovery'...
C:\Users\Weldon Evridge\Android-Mobile-Phone-Tools\droid manager\Android_AIO_Flasher_1.00_by_Fonehacker\And roid_AIO_Flasher\tools>
finished. total time: 2.275s

Sorry to say, but usually this -
means that there is a hardware problem and I haven't seen a single person recover their device from it yet.
You might want to at least try this - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2546571
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread