Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,869 Members 39,444 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto G dual Sim. Gravity box is not responding.

Tip us?

digitalmahdi
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Moto G dual Sim. Gravity box is not responding.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397267870232.jpg
Views:	1434
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	2681145

Hi guys.

Any idea about this? Its kk version 3.0.2. My xposed is updated. Other modules work fine except GB.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

reversegear
Old
Thanks Meter 374
Have you enabled (tick) it in xposed modules...?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
with Android since Froyo

rogeriorp
Old
Thanks Meter 81
I've heard GB doesn't work well on dual sim variants, although I just rooted my phone yesterday after a few months keeping it clean. I do own a XT1033 but flashed a single sim firmware instead, it's great so far.

Juste300
Old
(Last edited by Juste300; 23rd April 2014 at 04:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogeriorp View Post
I've heard GB doesn't work well on dual sim variants, although I just rooted my phone yesterday after a few months keeping it clean. I do own a XT1033 but flashed a single sim firmware instead, it's great so far.
Hi can you please tell me that Gravity box and Xposed framework are they 100% compatible and fully functional with dual sim XT1033? From what I have read some of the GB and Xposed Framework features does not work.

If we flash a single sim firmware on dual sim variant then GB and Xposed Framework will be 100% compatible and fully functional?

I am looking to buy moto g unfortunately single sim variant is not available in my country, only dual sim variant XT1033 is available. I am just getting some info of which things are working/compatible or not working with dual sim.

rogeriorp
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juste300 View Post
Hi can you please tell me that Gravity box and Xposed framework are they 100% compatible and fully functional with dual sim XT1033? From what I have read some of the GB and Xposed Framework features does not work.

If we flash a single sim firmware on dual sim variant then GB and Xposed Framework will be 100% compatible and fully functional?

I am looking to buy moto g unfortunately single sim variant is not available in my country, only dual sim variant XT1033 is available. I am just getting some info of which things are working/compatible or not working with dual sim.
Some mods of the GB don't work on the dual sim variant indeed, you have to do like myself: flashing a single sim firmware or a custom rom.

Juste300
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default dealyrn are

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogeriorp View Post
Some mods of the GB don't work on the dual sim variant indeed, you have to do like myself: flashing a single sim firmware or a custom rom.
If we install a single sim rom on the dual sim version and basically make the dual sim a single sim phone? Then all the GB mods will work? I guess you are using single sim firmware on dual sim phone so can you please confirm it?

rogeriorp
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juste300 View Post
If we install a single sim rom on the dual sim version and basically make the dual sim a single sim phone? Then all the GB mods will work? I guess you are using single sim firmware on dual sim phone so can you please confirm it?
Yes, it will work.

reversegear
Old
Thanks Meter 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmahdi View Post
Attachment 2681145

Hi guys.

Any idea about this? Its kk version 3.0.2. My xposed is updated. Other modules work fine except GB.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
Recently I also had same problem.. @digitalmahdi
Gravitybox not responding... But other modules work fine
Because of this I had to remove all the modules...

Found out the solution : the problem was with the exposed settings you need to untick the disable resource option
with Android since Froyo