No registration required

Jiayu S1 - how to use a CWM?

OP haifisch1896

20th April 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi,

does anyone knows something about the Jiayu S1? I got this phone unrooted, now itīs rooted via Framaroot. All okay, but I donīt know how to get another recovery than the original chinese one on this device.
It has a Snapdragon 600, like HTC One, but the tutorials for that phone doesnīt help me. There you had to release the battery from the battery, but thatīs not possible in my phone.

Iīve tried to use builder.clockwordmod.com with the dd-dump, but when I try to start the given recovery, it comes into a bootloop. Only a long pressing from power (about 20s) will help.

Any ideas?

Greetings,
haifisch
Last edited by haifisch1896; 20th April 2014 at 08:22 PM.
20th April 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #2  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sign
Quote:
Originally Posted by haifisch1896

Hi,

does anyone knows something about the Jiayu S1? I got this phone unrooted, now itīs rooted via Framaroot. All okay, but I donīt know how to get another recovery than the original chinese one on this device.
It has a Snapdragon 600, like HTC One, but the tutorials for that phone doesnīt help me. There you had to release the battery from the battery, but thatīs not possible in my phone.

Iīve tried to use builder.clockwordmod.com with the dd-dump, but when I try to start the given recovery, it comes into a bootloop. Only a long pressing from power (about 20s) will help.

Any ideas?

Greetings,
haifisch

Install this app from the playstore --> LINK
20th April 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #3  

1 posts
Thumbs up
Good
21st April 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #4  

6 posts
More
I write here for haifisch1896, he has some problems with the captcha verification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Install this app from the playstore --> LINK

I still have this app installed, but it doesnīt support the S1. Only the G-Series (Iīve got two G3, too) and maybe F, but not S.
Last edited by GameChamp98; 21st April 2014 at 03:00 PM.
27th April 2014, 10:04 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameChamp98

I write here for haifisch1896, he has some problems with the captcha verification.

I still have this app installed, but it doesnīt support the S1. Only the G-Series (Iīve got two G3, too) and maybe F, but not S.

Any idea?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread