FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Jiayu S1 - how to use a CWM?

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By haifisch1896, Junior Member on 20th April 2014, 08:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

does anyone knows something about the Jiayu S1? I got this phone unrooted, now it´s rooted via Framaroot. All okay, but I don´t know how to get another recovery than the original chinese one on this device.
It has a Snapdragon 600, like HTC One, but the tutorials for that phone doesn´t help me. There you had to release the battery from the battery, but that´s not possible in my phone.

I´ve tried to use builder.clockwordmod.com with the dd-dump, but when I try to start the given recovery, it comes into a bootloop. Only a long pressing from power (about 20s) will help.

Any ideas?

Greetings,
haifisch

20th April 2014, 08:43 PM |#2  
Flag Luebeck
Thanks Meter: 1,013

Donate to Me
More
Sign
Quote:
Originally Posted by haifisch1896

Hi,

does anyone knows something about the Jiayu S1? I got this phone unrooted, now it´s rooted via Framaroot. All okay, but I don´t know how to get another recovery than the original chinese one on this device.
It has a Snapdragon 600, like HTC One, but the tutorials for that phone doesn´t help me. There you had to release the battery from the battery, but that´s not possible in my phone.

I´ve tried to use builder.clockwordmod.com with the dd-dump, but when I try to start the given recovery, it comes into a bootloop. Only a long pressing from power (about 20s) will help.

Any ideas?

Greetings,
haifisch

Install this app from the playstore --> LINK
20th April 2014, 10:18 PM |#3  

More
Thumbs up
Good
21st April 2014, 02:53 PM |#4  

More
I write here for haifisch1896, he has some problems with the captcha verification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Install this app from the playstore --> LINK

I still have this app installed, but it doesn´t support the S1. Only the G-Series (I´ve got two G3, too) and maybe F, but not S.
27th April 2014, 10:04 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameChamp98

I write here for haifisch1896, he has some problems with the captcha verification.

I still have this app installed, but it doesn´t support the S1. Only the G-Series (I´ve got two G3, too) and maybe F, but not S.

Any idea?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)