Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,150 Members 44,056 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Jiayu S1 - how to use a CWM?

Tip us?

haifisch1896
Old
(Last edited by haifisch1896; 20th April 2014 at 07:22 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Jiayu S1 - how to use a CWM?

Hi,

does anyone knows something about the Jiayu S1? I got this phone unrooted, now itīs rooted via Framaroot. All okay, but I donīt know how to get another recovery than the original chinese one on this device.
It has a Snapdragon 600, like HTC One, but the tutorials for that phone doesnīt help me. There you had to release the battery from the battery, but thatīs not possible in my phone.

Iīve tried to use builder.clockwordmod.com with the dd-dump, but when I try to start the given recovery, it comes into a bootloop. Only a long pressing from power (about 20s) will help.

Any ideas?

Greetings,
haifisch

LS.xD
Old
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by haifisch1896 View Post
Hi,

does anyone knows something about the Jiayu S1? I got this phone unrooted, now itīs rooted via Framaroot. All okay, but I donīt know how to get another recovery than the original chinese one on this device.
It has a Snapdragon 600, like HTC One, but the tutorials for that phone doesnīt help me. There you had to release the battery from the battery, but thatīs not possible in my phone.

Iīve tried to use builder.clockwordmod.com with the dd-dump, but when I try to start the given recovery, it comes into a bootloop. Only a long pressing from power (about 20s) will help.

Any ideas?

Greetings,
haifisch

Install this app from the playstore --> LINK
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0

It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...

popotto98
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Good

GameChamp98
Old
(Last edited by GameChamp98; 21st April 2014 at 02:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
I write here for haifisch1896, he has some problems with the captcha verification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD View Post
Install this app from the playstore --> LINK
I still have this app installed, but it doesnīt support the S1. Only the G-Series (Iīve got two G3, too) and maybe F, but not S.

haifisch1896
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameChamp98 View Post
I write here for haifisch1896, he has some problems with the captcha verification.

I still have this app installed, but it doesnīt support the S1. Only the G-Series (Iīve got two G3, too) and maybe F, but not S.
Any idea?