Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,680 Members 46,081 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Signal Problems

Tip us?

Insecret
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Default Signal Problems

First of all thanks @LS.xD because I asked in emergency theard and he was the only who answer me. I have a huge problem with my HOS . A few weeks ago I take it apart back covers to clean them, and after that it was better the speaker the mic, charging and notification light, like new. Unfurtunatly I got a big problem with gsm signal (just gsm not wi-fi or gps) it is unstable, when I call somebody he hears me with cutted words ( hope you understand) and at every call longer then 5 minutes I lost the signal and the call ends, I can see at my signal meter that I have drops, I thing if the antena is not fitting well I have all time poor signal but I have moments when the signal metter shows well, but allso when it shows well I have problems. Where shell I take a look ? What can I do, I'm desperated I can't use my phone and I don't wanna change it. Please guys please a lot help me

Rapier
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1611

DONATE TO ME
What radio are you using? In RO the best radio I found was 1.15...not 1.20 nor 1.35a. Have you tried that one or at least reflash radio?

Sent from nowhere over the air...
Don't force it...use a bigger hammer!

HTC One S - AOSPA Legacy 4+ / CandyKat
HTC Desire S - IceColdSandwich
HTC Legend - CyanogenMod V7.1.0 (sold)