Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,068 Members 46,971 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Not seeing anyone else post with this issue...

Tip us?

khymburlie
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Not seeing anyone else post with this issue...

Received my M8 this past Monday. Great phone, but wondering if anyone else having this issue and if I should try to get it replaced now. I've noticed that when I have the HTC keyboard up and running, it will randomly "glitch out." Like a tiling picture almost just on the keyboard section. Now I know I can just use another keyboard. I was an advent Google keyboard fan as I'm coming from the last 2 Nexus devices (4 and 5). Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I searched online, but only seeing others complain about the language input.

Thanks

grneyez
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by khymburlie View Post
Received my M8 this past Monday. Great phone, but wondering if anyone else having this issue and if I should try to get it replaced now. I've noticed that when I have the HTC keyboard up and running, it will randomly "glitch out." Like a tiling picture almost just on the keyboard section. Now I know I can just use another keyboard. I was an advent Google keyboard fan as I'm coming from the last 2 Nexus devices (4 and 5). Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I searched online, but only seeing others complain about the language input.

Thanks
Do a factory reset, and see if that changes anything for you.

hija31
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Same here, although not as often as in M7.