Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Not seeing anyone else post with this issue...

OP khymburlie

25th April 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Received my M8 this past Monday. Great phone, but wondering if anyone else having this issue and if I should try to get it replaced now. I've noticed that when I have the HTC keyboard up and running, it will randomly "glitch out." Like a tiling picture almost just on the keyboard section. Now I know I can just use another keyboard. I was an advent Google keyboard fan as I'm coming from the last 2 Nexus devices (4 and 5). Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I searched online, but only seeing others complain about the language input.

Thanks
26th April 2014, 03:42 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 70

476 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by khymburlie

Received my M8 this past Monday. Great phone, but wondering if anyone else having this issue and if I should try to get it replaced now. I've noticed that when I have the HTC keyboard up and running, it will randomly "glitch out." Like a tiling picture almost just on the keyboard section. Now I know I can just use another keyboard. I was an advent Google keyboard fan as I'm coming from the last 2 Nexus devices (4 and 5). Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I searched online, but only seeing others complain about the language input.

Thanks

Do a factory reset, and see if that changes anything for you.
27th April 2014, 11:58 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 21

71 posts
More
Same here, although not as often as in M7.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread