Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,749 Members 50,464 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung HUB with Working Video & Music HUB for S5

Tip us?
 
secretgate
Old
(Last edited by secretgate; 27th April 2014 at 12:18 PM.)
#1  
secretgate's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 234
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: @Home
Default Samsung HUB with Working Video & Music HUB for S5

HI

i has Dumped the Galaxy S4 from my Wife. and testet it on my S5

after install the files i can use Video and Musik HUB on my S5



what you need.

a) Root Uninstaller (Root Uninstaller or System-Cleanup )
to delete in german devices Samsung-Konto 2.0....... in english accounts i think Samsung Account 2.0......

after delete ,
1 install com.osp.app.signin-fd915b39d3a5f1fd7be00075e9805909.apk ( inklude in Package )
2 SamsungHub.apk
3 com.samsung.music-6acd0915d24e9668370602fdb86f801f.apk
4 com.sec.android.app.music-65add273ac19cfcb7baf4369d1b50821.apk
5 com.sec.android.app.videoplayer-ed22d3edee20218e9dcf0f03f61f6e73.apk

after this i added my samsung account go to Samsung hub open Video HUB and download my movies...


Have Fun with this on your S5


it is not the most beautiful solution but It works.

here the files

Samsung Hub Files

 
Djimmy
Old
(Last edited by Djimmy; 27th April 2014 at 11:55 AM.)
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 105
Posts: 137
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Saint-pierre
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretgate View Post
HI

i has Dumped the Galaxy S4 from my Wife. and testet it on my S5

after install the files i can use Video and Musik HUB on my S5

what you need.

a) Root Uninstaller (Root Uninstaller or System-Cleanup )
to delete in german devices Samsung-Konto 2.0....... in english accounts i think Samsung Account 2.0......

after delete ,
1 install com.osp.app.signin-fd915b39d3a5f1fd7be00075e9805909.apk ( inklude in Package )
2 SamsungHub.apk
3 com.samsung.music-6acd0915d24e9668370602fdb86f801f.apk
4 com.sec.android.app.music-65add273ac19cfcb7baf4369d1b50821.apk
5 com.sec.android.app.videoplayer-ed22d3edee20218e9dcf0f03f61f6e73.apk

after this i added my samsung account go to Samsung hub open Video HUB and download my movies...


Have Fun with this on your S5


it is not the most beautiful solution but It works.

here the files

Samsung Hub Files
what system directory. I have not. anyway all the apk directory system are in English(Samsung-Konto 2.0....... in english accounts i think Samsung Account 2.0)
My MOD N3 camera kk 360 working good
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2626435

http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic5334497_1.gif
GALAXY S4 GT-I9505
 
secretgate
Old
#3  
secretgate's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 234
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: @Home
install System-Cleanup and remove samsung Account.

then install all apks

 
Djimmy
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 105
Posts: 137
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Saint-pierre
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretgate View Post
install System-Cleanup and remove samsung Account.

then install all apks
ah ok this is samsungservice 2.apk in system / priv-app
My MOD N3 camera kk 360 working good
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2626435

http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic5334497_1.gif
GALAXY S4 GT-I9505
 
secretgate
Old
#5  
secretgate's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 234
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: @Home
i m not sure. i dont delet any apk from system folder
i use only System Cleanup to remove Samsung Account.

why i use the tool. because i cant find the correct APK for this service

 
Djimmy
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 105
Posts: 137
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Saint-pierre
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretgate View Post
i m not sure. i dont delet any apk from system folder
i use only System Cleanup to remove Samsung Account.

why i use the tool. because i cant find the correct APK for this service
its going is good! but it is an old version. latest does not work
My MOD N3 camera kk 360 working good
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2626435

http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic5334497_1.gif
GALAXY S4 GT-I9505
 
secretgate
Old
#7  
secretgate's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 234
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: @Home
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djimmy View Post
its going is good! but it is an old version. latest does not work
yes this is correct. the latest samsung hub apk 14........ dosent work


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Make Your Own DIY Capacitive Stylus

The XDA Portal is a place where we like to talkabout things that are interesting, fun, and sometimes … more

Remove Unnecessary WhatsApp Elements with Xposed

In modern life, you can’t underestimate the power ofthe dark sidemessaging … more