[Q] Touchscreen Sensitivity

Search This thread

lukelzzo

Sep 18, 2012
It seems that there are some dead sensors or something in the upper right hand corner of my screen.
I'm getting these 'phantom touches' that keep pressing whatever is in that corner.
I'm wondering if there is any way to turn this part of the screen off, so it doesn't continue to register touches that aren't actually happening.
Does anyone have a solution for this issue?

mickeyasamoah

Jan 11, 2013
Accra
It seems that there are some dead sensors or something in the upper right hand corner of my screen.
I'm getting these 'phantom touches' that keep pressing whatever is in that corner.
I'm wondering if there is any way to turn this part of the screen off, so it doesn't continue to register touches that aren't actually happening.

Not possible bud, you have to replace ur touchscreen with a new one.

Reactions: lukelzzo

komikaze

Nov 30, 2013
My cousin used to have this problem, she couldnt touch some parts of screen So she needed to use her phone on landscape mode :)
In order to see what parts have problem on play store write toucscreen test etc
No software solution
it's a hardware problem ..Your touch screen needs to be replaced

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Not possible bud, you have to replace ur touchscreen with a new one.