Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 47,373 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

UK EE (M8) - Revolution HD ROM Help

Tip us?

hydatikz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy UK EE (M8) - Revolution HD ROM Help

Hi All,

I'm from the UK and have recently flashed the Revolution HD Rom which is of course american.

I've been searching for hours for a method to change everything LTE to 4G but can't find a viable solution.

I just want my 4G icons back or a stock UK EE image so I can revert.

tomqman
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydatikz View Post
Hi All,

I'm from the UK and have recently flashed the Revolution HD Rom which is of course american.

I've been searching for hours for a method to change everything LTE to 4G but can't find a viable solution.

its only the name/icon of the network that has changed. it will still function the same. some roms have the option in aroma to set it when you install them.

InsertCoin has a choice on install . http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2704539

PHONE:HTC ONE (M8) 16GB + 64GB SD
ROM:ViperOneM8
Tablets:Asus EEEpad-->Htc Flyer--->Nexus 7--->Note 10.1--->Asus FonePad ---> Ipad Air ----->Xperia Tablet Z2 32GB

The Following User Says Thank You to tomqman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hydatikz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Sorted

Fixed now thank you. Anyone with same issue - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=76442

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydatikz View Post
Hi All,

Rom not American lol his Polish anyway if you search Revolution thread there's lots of ways to do it
When I flashed ROM i had 4g not lte so maybe you flashed something in aroma