26th April 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #32  
Flag Irving, TX
Thanks Meter: 241

1,576 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yopiggy

If you go into the sprint store they will honor this discount.

I might have to try that. I have ordered online three times over the last week or so and all three were cancelled; twice with my cell number as the ID and once with my cell listed as my home phone. I don't have a home phone and my cell is on Sprint. Oddly the two with a cell phone ID took multiple days before they were cancelled, and the one with my cell listed as my home phone cancelled within a few minutes.

Has anyone else had luck with Sprint matching the price or has anyone been able to get an order to stick and ship that isn't an AT&T customer?
27th April 2014, 05:49 AM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 2

118 posts
I ordered a Gear 2 last Wednesday and the USPS tracking says I will get it on Monday. I am not an ATT customer and still got the 25% off after selecting 3 (cheap: 5$) accessories.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using xda premium
27th April 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #34  
Flag Irving, TX

1,576 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrseife

I ordered a Gear 2 last Wednesday and the USPS tracking says I will get it on Monday. I am not an ATT customer and still got the 25% off after selecting 3 (cheap: 5$) accessories.

Did you list a real home landline number or did you list your cell phone as home or cell number? What credit card did you use?

Sorry for all the questions but I'd really like to figure out why none of my orders have been accepted. My address validated on their site and I used an American Express card that I've had for several years. I had to list my cell number because I don't have a land line.
27th April 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #35  

118 posts
I used my T-mobile cell number and my Visa...no issues at all. As soon as I included the 3 accessories, 25% were automaticalky deducted.
for some reason it took them more than 24 hrs from submitting the order to starting the shipping process...in between my order apparently was under "review"....
Good luck!

27th April 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #36  
Flag Irving, TX

1,576 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrseife

I used my T-mobile cell number and my Visa...no issues at all. As soon as I included the 3 accessories, 25% were automaticalky deducted.
for some reason it took them more than 24 hrs from submitting the order to starting the shipping process...in between my order apparently was under "review"....
Good luck!

Do you remember if you chose cell or home number in the dropdown for your cell number? I guess I can try again with my Visa card. I have seen a few crappy sites that say they take AmEx but fail later on.

I wish the AT&T reps could tell me why my orders are failing. All they do is read back the cancellation email: "Unfortunately, we were unable to verify the information you provided. As a result, your order has been canceled." They can't tell me what information they were unable to verify.
27th April 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #37  

118 posts
Unfortunately, all I remember thay I had to enter a tel number....sorry.
I recommend you call an ATT rep and ask them to walk you through the order...or maybe go to an ATT store?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread