Back Cover Opened and is not firm

27th April 2014, 06:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Tabriz
Thanks Meter: 4

25 posts
More
hey
i bought this phone a week ago and after using it i realized some creaking sound in the middle of the back cover. so i viewed some threads and decided to open the back cover and see whats going on. i used my fingernail to open it and a credit card to snap it out. did it 3 times and came of like a charm and no crack sound or so. no i have installed it again and put it together from the bottom because i though its the best fit. now the creak sound is gone but i have a little(by little i mean really really little) gap between the back cover and the body. its on the two sides of the phone where there are antennas connecting to the back cover. its not a big one but when i press there it makes a little sound.i was wondering if i had damaged it or its because its opened and its something normal
thanks
27th April 2014, 08:07 AM   |  #2  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 146

456 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstar19919910

hey
i bought this phone a week ago and after using it i realized some creaking sound in the middle of the back cover. so i viewed some threads and decided to open the back cover and see whats going on. i used my fingernail to open it and a credit card to snap it out. did it 3 times and came of like a charm and no crack sound or so. no i have installed it again and put it together from the bottom because i though its the best fit. now the creak sound is gone but i have a little(by little i mean really really little) gap between the back cover and the body. its on the two sides of the phone where there are antennas connecting to the back cover. its not a big one but when i press there it makes a little sound.i was wondering if i had damaged it or its because its opened and its something normal
thanks

One final snap to seal it?
27th April 2014, 08:15 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Tabriz

25 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vanderlay

One final snap to seal it?

all clips are snapped in but seems the back cover is not that precise in some areas
27th April 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Tabriz

25 posts
More
any help is highly appreciated!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
back cover, creak
Previous Thread Next Thread