Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 45,287 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Back Cover Opened and is not firm

Tip us?

gangstar19919910
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Exclamation Back Cover Opened and is not firm

hey
i bought this phone a week ago and after using it i realized some creaking sound in the middle of the back cover. so i viewed some threads and decided to open the back cover and see whats going on. i used my fingernail to open it and a credit card to snap it out. did it 3 times and came of like a charm and no crack sound or so. no i have installed it again and put it together from the bottom because i though its the best fit. now the creak sound is gone but i have a little(by little i mean really really little) gap between the back cover and the body. its on the two sides of the phone where there are antennas connecting to the back cover. its not a big one but when i press there it makes a little sound.i was wondering if i had damaged it or its because its opened and its something normal
thanks

Art Vanderlay
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstar19919910 View Post
hey
i bought this phone a week ago and after using it i realized some creaking sound in the middle of the back cover. so i viewed some threads and decided to open the back cover and see whats going on. i used my fingernail to open it and a credit card to snap it out. did it 3 times and came of like a charm and no crack sound or so. no i have installed it again and put it together from the bottom because i though its the best fit. now the creak sound is gone but i have a little(by little i mean really really little) gap between the back cover and the body. its on the two sides of the phone where there are antennas connecting to the back cover. its not a big one but when i press there it makes a little sound.i was wondering if i had damaged it or its because its opened and its something normal
thanks
One final snap to seal it?

gangstar19919910
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vanderlay View Post
One final snap to seal it?
all clips are snapped in but seems the back cover is not that precise in some areas

gangstar19919910
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
any help is highly appreciated!
Tags
back cover, creak